• Total voters

ceapy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone, I'm at a $50 budget. Just wondering which one should I get since I'm going to be gaming and watching videos/shows on the flash carts.

I'm also open to any other opinions anyone may have
yaynds.gif

ceapy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@BlazerGamer93 - Yes, I can tell xD

@.Pshyced - How am I pirating games? I'm asking which one I should buy. Please don't make this thread into an argument about piracy.

And it seems everyone is picking the DSTwo. But the thing is I have a lot of games (About 50) and I can barely fit my games into there. Let alone any space for GBA games and all the anime/shows I'm going to be stuffing into that SDHC memory card.
Anyways, I'll just let the poll go on for a bit longer until I make my choice.
Thanks everyone for your feedback!

.psyched

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ceapy said:
@BlazerGamer93
Yes, I can tell xD

And it seems everyone is picking the DSTwo. But the thing is I have a lot of games (About 50) and I can barely fit my games into there. Let alone any space for GBA games and all the anime/shows I'm going to be stuffing into that SDHC memory card.
Uh, get a bigger-sized SDCARD is a wise choice, friend.

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ceapy said:
@BlazerGamer93 - Yes, I can tell xD

@.Pshyced - How am I pirating games? I'm asking which one I should buy. Please don't make this thread into an argument about piracy.

It's funny, everyone vote dstwo
for GBA games you can leave the roms zipped and the GBA emulator will still emulate, that will give you an extra mb or 2
let's put it this way..a 16gb ipod or a 8gb Ipod touch....I think I'll go with the ipod touch

you have 50?? I got almost 300...yep, I'm a hoarding pirate, and I only played about 2% of my games
blush.gif

ceapy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@1Player - Bwahahaha , I like your comparing between the iPod and the iPod touch. But the iPod Touch is missing a bunch of features =P. But I may have to buy another memory card to fit all my other stuff into there >.> Thanks.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The best choice would be SCDS2 with a 16Gb card lol. But if you're going to watch a lot of vids and want to have a lot of games on your card, pick the SCDS1 with 16Gb. On the other hand, if you want GBA emulator, SNES emulator, read DivX files without converting videos (WIP), choose SCDS2 and manage your memory properly.

ceapy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ritsuki said:
The best choice would be SCDS2 with a 16Gb card lol. But if you're going to watch a lot of vids and want to have a lot of games on your card, pick the SCDS1 with 16Gb. On the other hand, if you want GBA emulator, SNES emulator, read DivX files without converting videos (WIP), choose SCDS2 and manage your memory properly.
Yeah haha, the DSOne is missing a lot of features that the DSTwo is about to get. But does the DSTwo read the .ass (subtitles) and plays it with the videos? I was worried that subtitles wouldn't be played.

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention it but Ritsuki is right, if you like watching videos, etc. the dstwo will give you more option, once they release their video player..that means you will no longer be limited to DPG

it will be better than moonshell

ceapy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hahaha , alright. DSTwo wins 13 - 0 xD. I guess I'll be buying the DSTwo. Thanks for everyone's opinions and feedback!

But does moonshell support .ass subtitles? or will they have to be hard-subs?

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, .ass is a extension for subtitle file's. Usually soft-subbed files are in MKV format. And it is really easy to extract/merge mkv files with .ass files.

And no I dont think the ds2 supports soft-subbed videos. >_< It needs to be hard-subbed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM