yardie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We love you. We've been using your products to fully hack our systems for the longest while. Your products are always built to quality standards. I for one, will purchase whatever you release for the switch. You don't have a huge ego, you don't go to Twitter to tease for attention. You get sh!t done.

This is a public love letter

Signed
All the people who likes this post

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not understand why people are mad about a hardware mod for the Switch. It could very well be that the only way to exploit the Switch on all firmwares is via hardware like how RGH is.

Xecuter is not some team that randomly appeared to hype up a fake hardware mod like that 3DS flashcart years ago, Crown3DS.

Spotted Cube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk about this. Xecuter has done some scummy stuff in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if they hype it up and never deliver. Also the whole thing about Xecuter stealing the dev's work is false. They clearly had this waiting for a while and waited until after the security talk to bring it up.

Reactions: MeAndHax

yardie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk about this. Xecuter has done some scummy stuff in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if they hype it up and never deliver. Also the whole thing about Xecuter stealing the dev's work is false. They clearly had this waiting for a while and waited until after the security talk to bring it up.
Regardless, they will speed up the switch scene developments

Reactions: Kioku

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
After digging around, some of these allegations against them are pretty intriguing.. Not surprising though.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I do not understand why people are mad about a hardware mod for the Switch. It could very well be that the only way to exploit the Switch on all firmwares is via hardware like how RGH is.

Xecuter is not some team that randomly appeared to hype up a fake hardware mod like that 3DS flashcart years ago, Crown3DS.
People are mad on the hardware mod because it'll cost them money to buy it.
They want free hacks, and free games.

Sent from my F8331 via Tapatalk

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob and 330

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States

You have my personal guarantee that it will be delivered. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1