Hacking Hey guys any suggestions on where I can buy an AK2i?

inb4everything

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first flash cart so I'm new to this type of thing and I was hoping someone could help me out. I live in the US and I need somewhere that allows MasterCard.

Xarsah16

GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
What's a good store that takes Paypal or Visa for the AK2i? I looked at RealHotStuff and the shipping plus cost came out to 21.80... I'm looking for the cheapest price with the best service. I was going to order from ZhuZhu, until I realized that either way I was going to get hit with a currency conversion charge by ordering from that site... whether I input my credit card directly or went through Money Bookers which I didn't feel safe doing. I've also heard some horror stories about RealHotStuff with credit card charges.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
What's a good store that takes Paypal or Visa for the AK2i? I looked at RealHotStuff and the shipping plus cost came out to 21.80... I'm looking for the cheapest price with the best service. I was going to order from ZhuZhu, until I realized that either way I was going to get hit with a currency conversion charge by ordering from that site... whether I input my credit card directly or went through Money Bookers which I didn't feel safe doing. I've also heard some horror stories about RealHotStuff with credit card charges.
You should be given a confirmation page stating the exact amount in USD before you can click confirm.

Saken

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought mine from Zhu Zhu China yesterday.

I'll race you to see who gets quicker delivery!
I'm in AUS btw.

I was going to go with etcome, but they didn't have paypal or visa or anything. There was some dodgey payment method, where i had to send money from the post office so it put me off...

So, Real Hot Stuff vs Zhu Zhu, let's see who wins ;)

lyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well I'll just cross my fingers then lol

Btw they have a free shipping option (may only be for US based addresses)

inb4everything

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine from Zhu Zhu China yesterday.

I'll race you to see who gets quicker delivery!
I'm in AUS btw.

I was going to go with etcome, but they didn't have paypal or visa or anything. There was some dodgey payment method, where i had to send money from the post office so it put me off...

So, Real Hot Stuff vs Zhu Zhu, let's see who wins ;)
Got my AK2i today.

Wosselcot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my card back in December from NDSGamer, it had free shipping and was from the US. Came quick and I haven't had any issues, can't complain.

Exkorath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i get my cards from realhotstuff.com. They're real good in my opinion for stuff and there shipping is free so thats hot!.....you see what i did there? pure awesomeness........

Reactions: 1 person

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
So, I'm going to bring everyone up to date on what I ended up doing :)

A few days ago, I bought a new AK2i card from Zhuzhuchina, which I will end up giving to my friend, but I will probably use it until the following supercard dstwo comes so I can use a flashcart on my 3DS.
Last night, I bought a spare 8gb Sandisk microSD card for 9 bucks from DealExtreme.
I splurged on myself and bought a Supercard DStwo because I wanted gba compatibility. I placed my order again with Zhuzhuchina.

I am pleased so far and have not been charged any conversion fees from Zhuzhuchina or the iwsmile processing company. I eagerly await my flash carts!

Reactions: 1 person

Xarsah16

Trophies
XP
Country
zhuzhuchina is a trustworthy seller, a wise choice to buy from.

Good to know for the future. My original AK2i I bought around DSi launch, and so I got my flash cart from DealExtreme before they stopped selling flash carts. I got a legitimate one for cheap with the free 3 weeks shipping and I was overjoyed with my order. The cart paid for itself. Now that DX doesn't sell carts anymore, I needed to find a new retailer to purchase from. So far I'm very pleased, and they do seem very trustworthy. Processing time might be a little long, but I understand that it's going to be a little while since it is coming from China and all. I just hope the carts arrive to me before I leave for Japan. I need my games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30