Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics still no ROM release?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ShinKyo, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2009
  1. ShinKyo
    OP

Newcomer ShinKyo Member

2. XWolf

Member XWolf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
  3. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    UGH!!! Seriously, a direct quote from Hadrian's "Titles Expected" thread.

Please Read Before asking When A Game Will Be Dumped:
    These dates are what retailers say is out unless stated otherwise, sometimes they make dates up for pre-ordering purposes so not all can be trusted. These dates could also be "shipping dates" which usually means that that's the date when games get shipped to stores so a game could either be in stores on that day or after.

Some games may get delayed some others not listed may appear but at the moment of posting these are correct. Also just because a game is released in stores it doesn't mean that they'll appear on our internets but NA titles usually appear on our 'nets Wednesday night UK time.

Have patience and remember scene releases are not a right but a privilege.

[​IMG]

4. hahahahaha

Newcomer hahahahaha Advanced Member

Singapore
    It can take up to 3 weeks for a game to be dumped, usually 1 week though, and it hasnt even been one week. It should be out within the week.

5. Danny600kill

Member Danny600kill xD

United Kingdom
    +1

6. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    [​IMG] You can't miss that. +1

7. GlennTheMage

Newcomer GlennTheMage Advanced Member

Netherlands
    *Thumbs up* I agree +1

8. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Believe me, I too find it quite annoying when a game you want to play never gets dumped and it can be hard to contain yourself sometimes, but there is nothing GBAtemp can do about it. Someone has to buy the game, and know how to dump it and give it to the scene for the news to appear on this site.

Astro Boy came out on the 20th too. It's still not dumped. I'd love to give the game a go, but if it's not dumped, it's not dumped. You have two choices, wait for it to eventually get dumped, or go out and buy if you want to play it. Some websites allow you to request ROMs, GBAtemp does NOT. GBAtemp is for gaming news. We are NOT a ROM site. GBAtemp has no control of ROMs or when (or if) they'll be dumped or not, we just report the news.

So, knowing this, I'm gonna hafta close this thread as the question is not only against forum rules, it's kinda pointless here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.