Hacking hermes cIOS 222 v5 base 37 freezing issue

tokyomaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there and I hope the geniuses here and Gbatemp can help me out!!

I have a softmodded Wii and I am trying to install hermes cIOS 222 v5 at base 37 I get through most of the process and when I press A so it can download the proper files all the Wii does is freeze and become unresponsive. I've tried using the IOS 249 and 58 and it still does the same thing. I have also used the NUS Downloading way to properly install the files and it still freezes when I select base 37 and I really have no idea why this is happening.

I really hope you guys can help me and if you need any other additional information I'd be glad to provide that information for you guys!!

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
tokyomaster said:
Hey there and I hope the geniuses here and Gbatemp can help me out!!

I have a softmodded Wii and I am trying to install hermes cIOS 222 v5 at base 37 I get through most of the process and when I press A so it can download the proper files all the Wii does is freeze and become unresponsive. I've tried using the IOS 249 and 58 and it still does the same thing. I have also used the NUS Downloading way to properly install the files and it still freezes when I select base 37 and I really have no idea why this is happening.

I really hope you guys can help me and if you need any other additional information I'd be glad to provide that information for you guys!!
You can also build them with ModMii and install them with a Wad Manager

tokyomaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I figured out why it was stalling when I chose base 37. It was totally a n00b mistake by leaving my GameCube memory cards plugged in. I then get this pesky little error 'ES_decript returned -1017' and now don't know what's going on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...