I am having a problem with cios installation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I am reletively new to the wii hacking scene. I just want to play project plus. However, in the guide, it states I need to install
  • cIOS 249 base 57 v10 beta52

This does not appear when I use d2x. I just want to know where i can get this file.

PS: I am using modmii.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can download the cios wads with modmii directly you dont need the d2x installer and then install them with a wad manager its really easy make sure to download d2x v11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, but I did not find the specific d2x beta I need. I need v10 and it's only showing me v11. Or is it interchangable? Again, as my namesake suggests, I am dumb.
Cios v11 is interchangable with v10 it just been updated to add a few things it will work its recomended be sure to download the cios files on modmii that have a heart next to them those are the ones you need.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cios v11 is interchangable with v10 it just been updated to add a few things it will work its recomended be sure to download the cios files on modmii that have a heart next to them those are the ones you need.
mkay, thanks. Another thing: The guide says I need beta 52, but there are no numbers between 38 and 53. Are 53 and 52 interchangable?

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mkay, thanks. Another thing: The guide says I need beta 52, but there are no numbers between 38 and 53. Are 53 and 52 interchangable?
You dont need beta 52 all you need is v11 the guide you are using is outdated d2x cios has been updated you no longer need v10 beta 52 v11 will work the same just download the cios files with a heart by them with modmii and your good to go.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dont need beta 52 all you need is v11 the guide you are using is outdated d2x cios has been updated you no longer need v10 beta 52 v11 will work the same just download the cios files with a heart by them with modmii and your good to go.
Thank you.
Post automatically merged:

Just use modmii's main wizard, it will generate a custom guide for u, and provide all files u need to follow it.

It sounds like you're trying to follow a different guide and use modmii to just source downloads... why?

Use modmii and it will generate a unique guide for to follow SIMILAR to this one

https://modmii.github.io/sampleguid...e(Letterbomb-MyMenuify-NTFS-CFG-PCLocal).html
I already used modmii, I'm following this official guide. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciEilZUnErUFPJCs0bxIM40Impu4VrIlBohxeD3dSqE/edit
Post automatically merged:

Just use modmii's main wizard, it will generate a custom guide for u, and provide all files u need to follow it.

It sounds like you're trying to follow a different guide and use modmii to just source downloads... why?

Use modmii and it will generate a unique guide for to follow SIMILAR to this one

https://modmii.github.io/sampleguid...e(Letterbomb-MyMenuify-NTFS-CFG-PCLocal).html
idk, just confused I guess. Again, this is my first time doing this. I just wanna play project plus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol