All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i noticed something...
when i access the friends list i get the 002-0102 error
and i get the 022-2812 error when accessing the eshop

so people with the 002 0102 error, should open the eshop or miiverse to check what error it shows

MightyBalloni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm getting a 022-2812 when trying to access eShop or miiverse, but i was able to trade with AlphaSapphire and i can access the Friend List.
Also, FBI ticket installs (QR code) fail, i guess because i cannot connect to nintendo servers?

what's going on here? (no 002-... ban, only 022, which is worse / the worst i guess?)

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Half of people says its permanent, the other half says its only 15 days, at this point i will just wait the rest of 13 days, if nothing happens then i will save for a n3dsxl, because i doubt i can sell a banned 3ds

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I noticed you can access the eShop even if you're banned using smealums homebrew, but yeah I guess is mostly because my sysNand is unlinked

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
STOP using Lurantis' .cia, use another!
001-0502 is not a ban, just a problem with your router. Look here

Yes, it may be a block because I can not access the friendcode list, but I can correctly access to Venezuela's nintendo eshop only contain updates, that is why I am not very interested in the eshop but I bought a year ago this 3DS to modify it and play games from other regions and have in the games of pokemon configured in my country. The other reason is that the games here are incomprable, even the game price is four times the "monthly minimum wage", and the national food budget is five times the game price.

While my first 3DS I have 100% original with 540 dollars in digital games with American's NNID via prepaid card

Last edited by Xmortal,

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I have the Error 022-2812, I can not access the eshop...
But I can still go online with Omega Ruby. I want to buy a New 3DS next week, I still have the Old Model. What is with my NNID, can I link my NNID to the new 3DS? Or am I banned there, too?

Gon Freecss

Mumble > Discord
Trophies
Website
signal.org
XP
Country
Venezuela
STOP using Lurantis' .cia, use another!
001-0502 is not a ban, just a problem with your router. Look here
Let's stop being ignorants, the .cias have nothing to do with this, check: https://gbatemp.net/threads/has-any...emon-moon-online.447971/page-245#post-6849070

If you were banned it was because you were fool enough to connect the game to the online services before release date.

I've been playing with that .cia and i've gotten NO problem with it playing online.

Last edited by Gon Freecss,
Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
no, and not today, i install the cia from the freeshop, i try to enter eshop and banned

So, I was banned today. Yes I have played the game before the official release but the thing is that I was not banned until today. And the ban occours when I deleted the decrypt old .cia and installed the freeShop version minutes ago.

What I want to know now is if everyone with the freeShop version is getting banned...

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I was banned today. Yes I have played the game before the official release but the thing is that I was not banned until today. And the ban occours when I deleted the decrypt old .cia and installed the freeShop version minutes ago.

What I want to know now is if everyone with the freeShop version is getting banned...

Did you go online before it was released in your version?

Darkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep, forgot to say that. And I know what is your point, but why only ban me today ? And just after download the freeShop version ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol