Hacking Here comes 3DS 11.6

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How about just Rei CFW.

Like how ReiNAND forkBesides the fancy new Rosalina Menu and the options menu when holding Select, what will ReiNAND not come with that Luma does?
It's faster to say what's new, which is GBA/DS(I) support with reboot patches. Fine tweaking for better optimization is in the works as well
It's extremely minimal

Last edited by The Catboy,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It's faster to say what's new, which is GBA/DS(I) support with reboot patches. Fine tweaking for better optimization is in the works as well
It's extremely minimal
But it still offers region-free and sig-patches?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anyone tested 11.6 on 11.5 cfw ?.. If ok works let us know :)
Confirmed safe on any CFW that worked with 11.4, this including both Luma3DS and ReiNAND.
Nintendo didn't update the NATIVE_FIRM again.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Confirmed safe on any CFW that worked with 11.4, this including both Luma3DS and ReiNAND.

Thanks so much, grate, my N2DSXL still under payment yet, so would not like to F*ck it up, but did make a backup of my original NAND on 11.5.

Reactions: DarkDante

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks so much, grate, my N2DSXL still under payment yet, so would not like to F*ck it up, but did make a backup of my original NAND on 11.5.
I should never modify my console without finish payment lol :teach:

But it works actually I updated my new 3DS to new firmware and then installed luma with NTRBoot.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I should never modify my console without finish payment lol :teach:
But it works actually I updated my new 3DS to new firmware and then installed luma with NTRBoot.

Its a store card, but if pay it off be four 12 months, I pay no interest, £129.99 not a lot these days so give me a lot of time to pay it within.

NTRboot and luma was already on the system

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Its a store card, but if pay it off be four 12 months, I pay no interest, £129.99 not a lot these days so give me a lot of time to pay it within.

NTRboot and luma was already on the system
Well it's ok then :) ^_^, and anyway update is ok too. There is no problem. Just try to make a NAND Backup with GodMode9

Reactions: drwhojan

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't forget about Cakes and Skeith. Which should also be fine. Even GW users should be just fine after they update the friends list. No new NF pretty much means nothing broken.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Don't forget about Cakes and Skeith. Which should also be fine. Even GW users should be just fine after they update the friends list. No new NF pretty much means nothing broken.
Although I didn't forget those, I actually didn't get the chance to test them just yet. I never speak on behalf of a project that I haven't properly tested.

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backups are great for in case you mess your NAND up. I wouldn't keep one for every system version though. Just one is fine in case you mess your NAND up. Then again, I've got 3DNUS archives going all the way back to 9.0 (and I've also got 4.5). I can switch to any version using SysUpdater (I can even go retail with any version thanks to d0k3's script that pulls the NF from CTRNAND and copies it to the firm partitions).

Although I didn't forget those, I actually didn't get the chance to test them just yet. I never speak on behalf of a project that I haven't properly tested.

OK. Well, I just checked them to make sure. They seem to run just fine. Now all that's left is to see if GW works with the new friends version installed (though it probably does).

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Lilith Valentine This is not the RN thread, please stop derailling this topic for "self"-advertisment.

Otherwise nothing at all was changed between 11.5 and 11.6, if not the Flipnote block/blacklist
People ask questions and I answer them, but really any further questions in regards to ReiNAND should be on the ReiNAND thread.
But if you did have an issue, you should have reported my posts as off topic instead of calling me out. You aren't a member of the staff and shouldn't be acting on their behalf

Last edited by The Catboy,

AndrewH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, what else? If you don't pay the taxes, you will lose your property. It is essentially paying rent to the government and you have to maintain the said property at your own expense. The money receive from the taxes in this country, or at least in my state is not being properly utilize. The government always seems to piss it away and have not seen any improvement on any infrastructures, among other things.

Sounds exactly the same here in Canada. Same deal, same outcome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person