Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for windows, i use hxd and hexination :) ok i will have a look for money.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Chrisssj2 - ok replace your save with this file - https://dropfile.to/wIoaQwS
hopefully the money is different. if the save doesn't load, maybe there is a checksum...

i think i gave you 999999, and 987654, for the two different money amounts.

Yes it worked! I have 987654 girl money owner mode 999999. the supposed max would be 150000 for both modes. Don't know if it's possible to go over that limit?
And if you now know how to edit the money could you please explain to me, which values i need to search for so i can repeat it and do it myself, if i want to keep buying suits over and over?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
question if 999,999,999 is 3B9AC9FF how does it become FFC99A3B?
little endian. each byte (2 letters) are reversed from front to back. so AB CD -> CD AB.
that is why i said little endian :) but sure, if you don't understand good to ask.

Yes it worked! I have 987654 girl money owner mode 999999. the supposed max would be 150000 for both modes. Don't know if it's possible to go over that limit?
And if you now know how to edit the money could you please explain to me, which values i need to search for so i can repeat it and do it myself, if i want to keep buying suits over and over?
i'm not sure the max money you can put in. for this first time, i wanted to give a safe number, in case it does not work, good to not waste time.
but, yes maybe we can add more '9's :)
i didn't save the offsets lol, i will find them again.
but, you try too, it's not difficult.
convert 987654 to hex. F1206
break up in bytes (2 letters), starting from the end.
F1206 -> 0F 12 06.
reverse them. 06 12 0F
search for 06120F, you will find it.
and replace with a number you want, converting like above :)

anyway, good to see the edit worked, i was worried there was a checksum at the top.

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes, maybe possible to find the difference with the swimsuit, i will look :)
and, i will find money for you - dump a save and tell me the money, then change the money and dump again.
only change the money.

yes for the thing before i gave you, only the saveunlock.dat was changed.

-- ok sorry man, i looked and there is a lot of data changed from those 2 saves you sent...
it's not easy to find at all, for me.

I checked more closely, the unlock thing you did is basically the same as giving you owner level 80. :) very good job
So we have for DoaX3
-Owner level 80 not literally, but functions the same way as it unlocks all the things level 80 has
-Max girl/owner money

Things to do.
-maximum excitement level for a girl
-maximum statisfaction level for a girl
-Turn an empty inventory or closet spot into a occupied bikini slot, or change a cheap suit into an entire different one to your choosing.
-Or just plainly have all bikini's in inventory/closet

Thats basically it.

Last edited by Chrisssj2,
Reactions: cearp

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nice :)
and with the high level owner, you can simply buy all the clothes? that will be easiest for now :D

Well yes you can buy "certain" clothes you cant aquire otherwise. but one of the most time consuming things in this game is, actually gifting these clothes.. So while this certainly helps a bit. Youll still need to play ALOT. which is the biggest complaint in this game for many. Because the girl will keep rejecting it, and you will have to rebuy it etc. and do many annoying stuff to get her accept it.

So i am really hoping someone else that is good at this stuff to look for the bikini, inventory codes.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Well yes you can buy "certain" clothes you cant aquire otherwise. but one of the most time consuming things in this game is, actually gifting these clothes.. So while this certainly helps a bit. Youll still need to play ALOT. which is the biggest complaint in this game for many. Because the girl will keep rejecting it, and you will have to rebuy it etc. and do many annoying stuff to get her accept it.

So i am really hoping someone else that is good at this stuff to look for the bikini, inventory codes.
if i had the game i would have a look, but doing this without would be tough. and it seemed tough when you gave me those 2 files anyway lol, so yeah - good luck to who does it!

Reactions: Chrisssj2

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when u mod the tales of hearts r save do u suppose to use eboot.bin file?

because every time i finish change something in hxd and i try to overwrite the old save and it says cannot start transfer in filezilla

here my save for tales of hearts r with 833905 money

Attachments

• tales of hearts r save.rar
    1.1 MB · Views: 232
Last edited by hanseo,

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
here is a example my money in tales f hearts r is 833905 i check in hex this is CB971 so how would i change this 999,999,999?

In hxd change it to FFC99A3B

The value you need to look for in the save is 71B90C because the bytes are reversed in the hex editor compared to the ones on an online converter/cheat engine. (different storage type/endian)

So make sure to reverse the bytes before editing a save (unless your hex converter gives you the option to choose little endian, in which case don't reverse them)

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if i had the game i would have a look, but doing this without would be tough. and it seemed tough when you gave me those 2 files anyway lol, so yeah - good luck to who does it!
I understand perhaps someone will, i would. but i dunno how to look for it.

Anyway i tried finding the values and i found them! Not sure why they have to be reversed like you do. but it seems to work. and adding a 0 for byte is only if it misses a digit right? to complete the hexcode.
i managed to do a larger value of 10 times as much. it worked, and it showed. But it's only good for one purchase. after that the money will revert it's max value.
So the most you will get out of this is an extra 66% money at most by setting it far beyond the max. A bit of a shame, but o well. If we could only find the values for max money.. or perhaps thats coded more deeply in the game..so we could remove that max money limit.

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi, after messing around with my valhalla knight 3 USA save, here are the conclusions i got so far:
Money

offset 00067760

Is written on form reverse.

For example EA 2F B7 (15347639) should be written as B7 2F EA

Walkpoints (I don't remember the exact name)

offset 00067768

Same as money

Items

Start from offset 00021c1E

The estructure is
imagen jpg

Item List (so far)
Code:
3F  aid vial L
40  aidos vial s
41  aidos vial m
45  charge vial L
46  charge+ s
47  charge+ m
48  return vial
49  sleepless vial
4a  antidote vial
4b  silenceless vial
4c  paralysis vial
4e  clear vial
50  reverse vial
51  sleep vial
53  silence vial
5a  coin purse
5b return card
3d aid vial s
42 aidos vial L
43 charge vial S
ad spider's fang
df  giant spider silk
ae cell core
b0 beast's leg
e1 solid metal gear
b2 beast's tail
ac feather
de monster bird's heart
b1 poison juice
99 beast bristle
dd monter's liver
92 congratulotions
93 survibration

Reactions: Gadorach

Sabishinbo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here is a example my money in tales f hearts r is 833905 i check in hex this is CB971 so how would i change this 999,999,999?
Convert that amount of money to hex using an online converter. After that you must simply replace the hex value you mentioned in your post.

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so I've dumped my Freedom Wars save (PCSF00446), and attempted to hex edit my Entitlement Points from 254 to 999,999,999, using HxD and the little endian FFC99A3B so helpfully provided by cearp above :) only problem is, when I go to load my save, I get the dreaded corrupted message and can't play :( Any ideas? I'm happy to upload the original clean save if it helps! Thanks :)

On the same note, would making a FW save editor even be possible? Games like P4G have actual files like data0001.bin and stuff, and I've edited those fine with the awesome editor that's already up, but FW (unless I somehow dumped it wrong) only comes up with a bunch of .dat files, of which I tried to edit user_data000.dat and got the corruption warning. Obviously I'm no coding expert lol, but it does make me curious :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: