1. Immortallix

Immortallix Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Would it be possible to make an app to remote play PS4 over a USB cable on the Vita?
    I know the PS4 has the direct connect wireless alternative to using one's home network, but even that is unstable for me.
    I don't have a cfw ps4 so I don't know if an app for that might be required too.

Jafu O'leanders likes this.
  2. Jafu O'leanders

Newcomer

United States
    I just want to say, with a variant on the same idea; It would be more useful if someone designed a plugin, to route the USB of Vita, into a USB LAN adapter, thereby Vita would be wired, but doesn't necessarily need to be nearby a PS4 console, just anywhere with a router.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    MKKhanzo and Immortallix like this.
  3. Darksabre72

Darksabre72 Blue Falcon

United States
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  4. kezza825

kezza825 GBAtemp Regular

Would an app like utorrent be feasible? For direct downloads from/to utorrent and then installed directly onto the vita?

Also, what about streaming from ps vita to TV with full functionality of sound and controller(s)?

5. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Is it possible to get an app like titanium TV ported to vita, or is there already an equivalent?

6. ali_ihsan21

ali_ihsan21 GBAtemp Regular

What will you do with utorrent on Vita when there is PKGJ?

vdv-fox and shadowcopalypse like this.
  7. shadowcopalypse

shadowcopalypse Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    1. Homebrew to take screenshots every x-seconds/minutes <-- I make themes, it's useful for that.

2. Homebrew to record gameplay/screen <-- probably not reasonable but one can dream

3. Homebrew granting ability to create custom UI <-- as in replace default bubbles.

4. Snes/psx emulator feature with ad-hoc functionality <-- Psx feature would imply adrenaline.

8. BlackSicariusX

Newcomer

Chile
    Can you please port Resident evil 4 ubisoft pc 2007 to the Vita?

9. smileyhead

smileyhead This is definitely not a robotic component!

Hungary
    I'm pretty sure RE4 isn't an open-source game, and people can't just port anything they want. They need access to the source code.
    Otherwise, we would already have stuff like Mario Maker 2 on PC.

10. Tweaker_Modding

Tweaker_Modding Siezure Dice™

United Kingdom
    Can you please port Stepmania 5 to the Vita?

I’m aware there is PSP Revolution and PSPMania which are PSP ports of Stepmania 3.9 for the PSP which run on Adrenaline but both are really unstable and unfinished

you can get the source code for SM5 here: https://github.com/stepmania/stepmania/archive/v5.0.12.zip

cvskid and kwt0728 like this.
  11. Saturn11

Saturn11 Newbie
    Newcomer

Portugal
    i don't know if this has been asked before but is a dreamcast emulator possible on the vita?

12. chaoskaiser72

chaoskaiser72 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Will someone make a port of ONScripter-EN for Vita? It's a simple visual novel engine based on SDL1 with a basic configure/make build system. The Switch has PONScripter, but that engine has less novels that run on it and more bugs. I'd port ONScripter-EN myself, but I don't know anything about programming, and the build usually fails while configuring a dependency. There are many people who want this to be ported, and there aren't many specifics to it other than that most of the novels run in 4:3 and should not be stretched. Please consider, and thanks in advance.

13. vladone97

vladone97 Member
    Newcomer

Romania
    Would it be possible to create a homebrew that remaps the analog stick values? I'm imagining something like this could help quite a lot of people who have issues with analog sticks drifting. We have Analogs Enhancer, which allows you to set a deadzone and enable software rescaling. So it's clearly possible for homebrew to remap analog stick input. However, what if we had something that would allow people to modify the analog stick values by adding to or subtracting from the two axes? What I mean by that is: an analog stick shows the values 132 on the X axis and 124 on the Y axis in Vita Hardware Test when in a neutral position. With the kind of homebrew that I have in mind, one would be able to subtract 7 from the X axis and add 3 to the Y axis to get 127 on both axes. This could be combined with some form of software rescaling to ensure that each axis can still go from 0 to 255.

14. Archangel22

Archangel22 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Australia
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this or another thread. How can you update the pkgj library list? I have it installed but Ive noticed it is missing some games and content doesnt have everything? Do I have to point it to a url to refresh the list?

Also noticed an issue with mercenary kings if you try to get it from the list both EU and US versions around the 22% mark they stop and fail to download and I think they are corrupt. So far its the only thing failing to download on the list wasnt sure if there is someone to contact who manages that plugin and list who can reupload it maybe

15. XpertNoobhacker

Newcomer

United States
    Okay so I have no idea how feasible it is so here goes..
    Can a ps2 emulhahahahaha
    Na seriously though
    Morrowind or dagger fall possible?
    Only ask as diabilo is so it seems like a simular spec game to me but I know very little about cpu/gpu and clockspeeds so I'm sure someone will know here.

16. Goku1992A

Goku1992A GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Can someone make adrenaline playable for the 3.71 and above firmware I dont want to downgrade i already have my SD2VITA and etc set up and I dont want to risk anything breaking by attempting to downgrade

17. Raylight

Raylight Paranoid Temper

United States
    is there anything that can pack your dumps plus their dlc and stuff into a single archive? currently im having to move a few folders out of the vita and sort stuff out then compress them for archival.

18. Ducky123

Ducky123 Newbie
    Newcomer

Japan
    Is there anyway to mute the Vita's screenshot sound? I know there's a plugin to do so for the camera, but I'd really like to be able to take in-game screenshots without hearing that ear deafening KSHH sound.

19. vitaowner

vitaowner Member
    Newcomer

United States
    a hencore installer that comes complete without the need toconnect online for example download it with a phone and use it on a computer that has no internet connection and mod the vita

20. vdv-fox

vdv-fox Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    I think it would be cool to add an network storage to vita, especially vor retroarch. So you can use your rom's over wifi.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (HENkaku), Homebrew, Request