Hacking Help!!!

Maikikii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Help with 3ds!!!, After I made Downgrade to 4.x, my saves from my cartridges games appear to me as "damaged save. the thing is to use the game I have to delete the save.

can anyone help me with this? what can i do?

Last edited by Maikikii,

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help !!, After Downgrade to do 4.x, my physical play games appear to me as damaged items, and to use the game I have to delete the game.

what can I do?

Why are you on 4.x? Try updating to 9.2 and see if the problem persists.

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in 4.x i can start Rxtools without internet, only with 3ds profile... in 9.2, can i do this?

So you are using MSET to load up rxTools right? If you want to keep using ds profile exploit to launch rxTools, you can do that on 9.2. Just use the modified cia files when you update. Or, you could install bluecardfix.cia to keep MSET. A better option would be to update to 9.2 and then use menuhax to autoboot rxTools. That way, whenever you power on your 3DS, it will boot into emuNAND.

Maikikii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So you are using MSET to load up rxTools right? If you want to keep using ds profile exploit to launch rxTools, you can do that on 9.2. Just use the modified cia files when you update. Or, you could install bluecardfix.cia to keep MSET. A better option would be to update to 9.2 and then use menuhax to autoboot rxTools. That way, whenever you power on your 3DS, it will boot into emuNAND.
on 9.2,you can use Themehax + CtrbootManager to coldboot CFW
with Themehax + CtrbootManager, i need internet to start the CFW?

Maikikii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow, i will update to 9.2 and use themehax xD i lost my save of Majoras Mask u.u

Thanks!! When i do this, I tell you how I was :) thanks

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, i will update to 9.2 and use themehax xD i lost my save of Majoras Mask u.u

Thanks!! When i do this, I tell you how I was :) thanks

When you update, use the modified file pack that you find on that iso site. It will allow you to keep your MSET just in case you prefer that method of booting rxTools. Also, be 100% sure you have the CORRECT update files (O3DS/N3DS, region, etc) for your console. It is very easy to brick when updating or downgrading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup