Hacking HELP!!!!!!!!!

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
firsavvy i've tried all them i've a million frimwares on my computer and not one will load that card they must be duds

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am so sorry to say this, but it sounds like you really do have a crappy dud Card.

if i were you i would order a better card NOW. Something that does not have R4 anywhere in it's name is going to be your best bet.

Good and easy to use cards right now include: Acekard2i and Supercard DSTWO.
Make sure the acekard you buy is genuine, otherwise there will be no support from AKAIO (the best thing about acekard right now).

I am sorry your flashcard experience is off to such a bad start.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
rave420 said:
i am so sorry to say this, but it sounds like you really do have a crappy dud Card.

if i were you i would order a better card NOW. Something that does not have R4 anywhere in it's name is going to be your best bet.

Good and easy to use cards right now include: Acekard2i and Supercard DSTWO.
Make sure the acekard you buy is genuine, otherwise there will be no support from AKAIO (the best thing about acekard right now).

I am sorry your flashcard experience is off to such a bad start.

+1 I wouldn't even try to use wood for r4. Just get your hands on one of those 2 cards. Depends on how much you want to spend. and yeah the DSTWO is super expensive.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the dstwo is like 35$, that is not a lot, considering an 8gb SD card costs almost 50$ already.
Also the price becomes worth it if you get painless gaming experience. I mainly bought all other cards i own for reference and personal experimentation purposes, my main card that runs EVERYTHING is the supercard. it may be 2 times the price of an Acekard2i, but it's worth it, that's what i am saying.

Take an iEdge for example, price around 19 - 21$, and it's a solid card. You still don't get all games to work on it, but the vast majority does. There is nothing wrong with this one.
The same can be said for other cards in the same price range, like the M3iZero, or the Acekard.

If you ask supercard users about the last time they had to use a patch to get a game running, then most will scratch their heads.
in my opinion, the 35 - 40$ for the card are justified.

But hey, maybe you can just get an R4DSN that is wood compatible. You will find that certain games will just not work, unless you can work black magic on your card. For updates of the card itself you need a DSLite or other pre 1.4 DS. That is one of the things i don't like about say acekards, R4's and so forth. Here, the Superkard and the M3Zero shine, because they don't need a console for the update. these are just some of the things to keep in mind when you want to buy a legit solid flashcard.

40$ to me is like the price of a single retail game i would have bought otherwise. It's money i gladly spend for such a usefull development tool
wink.gif

Oh and hey, with the SCDS2 you also got an (almmost) complete back catalog of GBA Titles. That is very much awesome, something no other budget card can cough up (yet).
But enough rambling before i start sounding like a sales rep or some shit.

tmac24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got a DSTwo cart it cost me 25 euro which is mega cheap for me
yaynds.gif
A friend got these carts in spain so im not losing out on anything im just tring to help a friend

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol