Hacking HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

benjieng

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i just got a ak2i and a 2gb micro sd but whenever i put the acekard in with my downlaoded games it says system file missing i dont know where tog et the firmware from and how to put it on could someone help me sorry if its a repost
smile.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
benjieng said:
klopfdreh said:
READ THE STICKIES !!!!
mad.gif

It is so simple, but you have to read them.
i dont know which ones to read
Oh my GOD. How old are you, 4? Do you need to be spoon fed EVERYTHING?

If you don't know which to read, then try them all. It would have been a lot faster than posting all this.

And someone above me has kindly posted a link, what you need to do is read every single bit, then do it for yourself instead of getting us to do it for you.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShatteredScreens said:
benjieng said:
klopfdreh said:
READ THE STICKIES !!!!
mad.gif

If you don't know which to read, then try them all. It would have been a lot faster than posting all this.

And someone above me has kindly posted a link, what you need to do is read every single bit, then do it for yourself instead of getting us to do it for you.
I am so sick of everyone on this board that doesn't just take 1-2 minutes to help someone who knows less about this out. I don't care how obvious it is.. >_>
Its worse to burn someone on the topic, half the comments made are just plain unnecessary...

ANYWAY, at the poster.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5069
^Go to that link, and download that. Drag all of the files inside onto the root of your Micro SD card.
Next, drag your games onto the card as well. You might even create a folder to keep them organized.
wink.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendude92 said:
ShatteredScreens said:
benjieng said:
klopfdreh said:
READ THE STICKIES !!!!
mad.gif

I am so sick of everyone on this board that doesn't just take 1-2 minutes to help someone who knows less about this out. I don't care how obvious it is.. >_>
Its worse to burn someone on the topic, half the comments made are just plain unnecessary...

People have spent time helping people, that's why it is stickied. And what's 'unnecessary' as you so put it, are these threads. 'z0mFG i N33D HALP COS I KARNT REED!!'.

forster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.monica-harris.com
XP
Country
benjieng said:
Hi i just got a ak2i and a 2gb micro sd but whenever i put the acekard in with my downlaoded games it says system file missing i dont know where tog et the firmware from and how to put it on could someone help me sorry if its a repost
smile.gif
Put it back in the box, take it to the post office, and send it back. You dont deserve one.

Ive seen at least 5 posts in the past fortnight asking about setting up - you are a disgrace to England, sir.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendude92 said:
ShatteredScreens said:
benjieng said:
klopfdreh said:
READ THE STICKIES !!!!
mad.gif

ANYWAY, at the poster.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5069
^Go to that link, and download that. Drag all of the files inside onto the root of your Micro SD card.
Next, drag your games onto the card as well. You might even create a folder to keep them organized.
wink.gif

Everyone was here at sometime or another. We all asked the question, "WTH is firmware?". I once wasted an entire night trying to get Mario Party DS to work on my M3 Simply when all I had to do was swap 1 FW file. I agree with Nintendude92. Just help them out, give them a link to some more info, make sure they know what to do and close the topic. That's it. No need to yell at them.

Follow the above link (in the Quote) and place the ak4menu.nds & __aio folder onto your SD Card. Like Nintendude92 said, maybe even make a Games or ROMs folder. Dun ask where to get games, thats against forum rules. Read the AKAIO Wiki to learn more. Link to AKAIO Wiki in klopfdreh's post. Although, I do believe the AKAIO Loaders are out of date in the 1.4.1 build, you have to update them. AKAIO Loaders Replace the ak2loader.nds you downloaded into your loaders folder in the __aio folder. Or if you don't want to do that you can use your Local Wifi. From the Acekard 2i, go to Start--> More--> Wifi--> Tap Update Loaders

~ Jon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hey a thought occurred to me... If they are unexpected database errors, are there expected database errors?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, that's just a pre-order term to make the product look better it's not sold out
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never expect a website to last 24/7 it's like section 8
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    good afternoon fellas
    +1
    Gotten tag!
    Gutten lol
    Autocorrect isn't always correct
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    however,sad news today, although idk if i can say it bc it relates to a rom site
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rom or Ram site? Cause there's a big difference
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    rom,like game files
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    know what? to paraphrase sonic: "no GBAtemp rule in the universe is gonna stop me"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    vimm's lair had to remove a bunch of games because of nintendo, sega, and lego
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Got taken down? Another one bites the dust
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not taken down, but had to remove a bunch of games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sirloin sounds good tonight
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah it does
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    RIP Vimm's Lair (most of the games anyway), you will be missed

also i think this is a great time and reason to bring back a hashtag previously used about ubisoft
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    #stopkillinggames
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #mailmesomesirloinsteak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mail you deeze nuts
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be cheap, flat rate small envelope. Me- "Hey this envelope is empty, oh that makes since."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still fits in your mouth the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a pound. Crazyness. Price of good fish is just as bad.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a...