HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by benjieng, Apr 22, 2009.

Apr 22, 2009

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! by benjieng at 5:19 PM (940 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. benjieng
    OP

Newcomer benjieng Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi i just got a ak2i and a 2gb micro sd but whenever i put the acekard in with my downlaoded games it says system file missing i dont know where tog et the firmware from and how to put it on could someone help me sorry if its a repost [​IMG]

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Forget reading the forums. Forget Google. READ THE BOX.

3. klopfdreh

Member klopfdreh GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    READ THE STICKIES !!!! [​IMG]

It is so simple, but you have to read them.

4. benjieng
    OP

Newcomer benjieng Newbie

United Kingdom
    i dont know which ones to read

5. klopfdreh

Member klopfdreh GBAtemp Regular

Germany
  6. Tokiopop

United Kingdom
    Oh my GOD. How old are you, 4? Do you need to be spoon fed EVERYTHING?

If you don't know which to read, then try them all. It would have been a lot faster than posting all this.

And someone above me has kindly posted a link, what you need to do is read every single bit, then do it for yourself instead of getting us to do it for you.

7. Nintendude92

Member Nintendude92 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I am so sick of everyone on this board that doesn't just take 1-2 minutes to help someone who knows less about this out. I don't care how obvious it is.. >_>
    Its worse to burn someone on the topic, half the comments made are just plain unnecessary...

ANYWAY, at the poster.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=5069
    ^Go to that link, and download that. Drag all of the files inside onto the root of your Micro SD card.
    Next, drag your games onto the card as well. You might even create a folder to keep them organized. [​IMG]

8. Tokiopop

United Kingdom
    People have spent time helping people, that's why it is stickied. And what's 'unnecessary' as you so put it, are these threads. 'z0mFG i N33D HALP COS I KARNT REED!!'.

9. zero383

Member zero383 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    What's a link? Download what? How do I drag? What's a root? How do I create a folder? Spoon feed meeeee! [​IMG]

10. forster

Newcomer forster Member

United Kingdom
    Put it back in the box, take it to the post office, and send it back. You dont deserve one.

Ive seen at least 5 posts in the past fortnight asking about setting up - you are a disgrace to England, sir.

11. Hakoda

Member Hakoda GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Everyone was here at sometime or another. We all asked the question, "WTH is firmware?". I once wasted an entire night trying to get Mario Party DS to work on my M3 Simply when all I had to do was swap 1 FW file. I agree with Nintendude92. Just help them out, give them a link to some more info, make sure they know what to do and close the topic. That's it. No need to yell at them.

Follow the above link (in the Quote) and place the ak4menu.nds & __aio folder onto your SD Card. Like Nintendude92 said, maybe even make a Games or ROMs folder. Dun ask where to get games, thats against forum rules. Read the AKAIO Wiki to learn more. Link to AKAIO Wiki in klopfdreh's post. Although, I do believe the AKAIO Loaders are out of date in the 1.4.1 build, you have to update them. AKAIO Loaders Replace the ak2loader.nds you downloaded into your loaders folder in the __aio folder. Or if you don't want to do that you can use your Local Wifi. From the Acekard 2i, go to Start--> More--> Wifi--> Tap Update Loaders

~ Jon