HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!&

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by majinvegeta123, Mar 28, 2009.

Mar 28, 2009

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!& by majinvegeta123 at 11:45 PM (1,397 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. majinvegeta123
    OP

Member majinvegeta123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ok i downloaded a cheat.dat from this website and found a code for pokemon diamond to change sprites so i tried it it says to go to the calculator on poketech and change the numbers for example type in 155 on the calcultor and hold R and walk through a door to turn into a palkia so i did it worked great!!! but then i tried diffrent numbers like 1 then 2 then 3 then 4 eventally i got too 100 then walked through a door and it froze so i restarted and tried again and it froze so i restarted and noticed it only freezes with that one code also i noticed it wont freeze with that code unless u press R and that need to be pushed for the code i then changed the rom deleted the save and started over just to find out it did it agian i also tried other games they work fine so its not my ds or the rom or the save so that means its the cheat.dat file i replaced the file and it still does it what do i do so it will work? how can i fix it? any ideas? PLZ HELP!!!!!!! i really was just tryin to find what number to get mew as a sprite i thought that would be soo kool

2. TornZero

Member TornZero GBAtemp Regular

United States
    100 calculated in that probably ends up being coded as nothing. You can't use it then. Don't put 100 in the calculator.

3. majinvegeta123
    OP

United States
    but no number works now as soon as i press R it frezzes

4. majinvegeta123
    OP

United States
    plz anyone? help?

5. a2h

Member a2h GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Try saying that again in English with less exclamation marks and with some breathing space in your ridiculously long paragraph?

6. majinvegeta123
    OP

United States
    wow do you have anything better to do then say things like that? what are u super lazy!!!! lol u make me lauph

7. majinvegeta123
    OP

United States
    ok first hahahahahahahahhahahahaha wow dude what are you like super lazy!!! i mean really.... doesnt get much lazer then that you cant even read a paragraph!!! rofl what grade are u in maybe u should go back some grades or not reply with so much useless info do me a favor and never ever help me again

8. sweenish

Member sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    double posting implies your stupidity

and while you make fun of him instead of not doing what he asked, everybody cares less about your issue.

proper grammar goes a long way. and so does common sense

9. ShadowEO

Member ShadowEO GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You could always check to see if that cheat is still active in the cheat database and turn it off, See if that helps. The cheat.dat that you currently have may have originally had that code so replacing the cheat database may not turn the code off if it still exists.

10. Zarkz

Member Zarkz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Listen, and Listen good:
    1. You are n00b here.
    2. You wrote something which is supposed to be a paragraph, but has the grammar of a 7 year old.
    3. Someone was willing to help you, but only if you made your blob of text neater.
    4. You insulted him for trying to help you. Just because you were to lazy to make it neater

Now, given all this, Who is at fault here?
    Just because this is the internet , doesn't mean you can be a douche.

11. majinvegeta123
    OP

United States
    w/e o yea thanks for the welecome since im new to the site makes me feel right at home also i didnt call him any names and you called me a douch so your the bad guy not me and forget about my question its usless asking for help here and he never helped me Zarkz so why dont you stfu and mind your own got it? freakin loser!!!!!!!! and i can care less about my gramer so up yours freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Vague Rant

Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Australia
    Did you ever think that maybe the reason they didn't make you feel at home was that nobody wants you here? You come in here displaying an absolute inability to type a legible sentence, then have a little tantrum when it gets pointed out. If you expect people to respect you, act respectably. Despite what you seem to think, you aren't entitled to respect, you're entitled to earn it. If you don't want to earn people's respect, don't bother whining about it when nobody respects you.

13. Zarkz

Member Zarkz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Stupid n00b forgets about stupid n00bish posts.
    BTW, it's hard to help someone when you can't understand what the hell they're trying to say. That's probably why he didn't help, and that's also why I didn't. SO far, all you've done on this site is whine and complain about things that could be found by searching google/gbatemp.
    On this site, you have to earn the right to make demands, and tell people to STFU. Personally, I don't think I have the right to say stuff like that to respected members, but I have more than enough right to put a bratty little n00b like you in his place.

EDIT: Crap, Vague Rant pretty much beat me to it. Thanks for the support. Sorry if it looked like I copied what you were saying, I didnt see your post

14. sweenish

Member sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    grow up or gtfo

your kind is already on these boards in spades, and you're not wanted

i mean, sure, you could stick around and try to continue trolling, but any issues you have will never be addressed, and you will always be a pariah.

so unless you get off on being hated, just leave. and if you do actually get off on being hated, just move into the bible belt and register as a sex offender instead. anything that gets you off and keeps you away from here