Hacking help

superbenbros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i am following http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=118399 and i am on step 4 installing the wiishopinstaller and it freezes with a bunch of letters and numbers. i am trying to downgrade from 3.3 to 3.2.i have the twlight hack in and hb channel installed. it all works good i just dont want to brick my wii so i thought i would downgrade. just wondering if anyone can help

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
try a different WiiShop installer, or upgrade to 3.4 and then use the cIOS and IOS Downgraders to go back to 3.2, but you need to install first the cIOS from Gamma Launcher...!!
smile.gif

superbenbros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i got to the step where i am installing starfall and it won't go through. i push what it says to and nothing happens is this suppose to be that way?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
superbenbros said:
ok so i got to the step where i am installing starfall and it won't go through. i push what it says to and nothing happens is this suppose to be that way?
Did you read the whole text???
Also, it may take multiple tries before it works

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You have to press B+1, not B+2, that is just to confuse everyone that don't read the entire "disclaimer" and just do what the end of the page says, did you update to 3.4 and then did the downgrade to 3.2..??
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."