Hacking Help with Xbox360 Super Slim (e model)

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sooo, I've been looking all over for information pertaining to, if you can hack this model, but came up short. If so, is there anything at all I can do that doesn't involve j-tagging, or anything else where I'd have to open the system up?

This would be my first time doing stuff with an xbox360. I'm pretty much fresh from the 3DS hacking section of this site lol.
Any pointers would be appreciated :)

LameNobody

Weighted Companion Cube Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The drive on the E model is a LiteOn Dg-16D5s. The firmware on this drive is encrypted and cannot really be used..
No matter what you'll need to RGH this model in order to get the CPU key and the encrypted drive firmware (these are obviously tied to each console), Then you can use LTU firmware..

There are no software exploits/jailbreaks or anything like that on this console, You'll need hardware.

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The drive on the E model is a LiteOn Dg-16D5s. The firmware on this drive is encrypted and cannot really be used..
No matter what you'll need to RGH this model in order to get the CPU key and the encrypted drive firmware (these are obviously tied to each console), Then you can use LTU firmware..

There are no software exploits/jailbreaks or anything like that on this console, You'll need hardware.
Not all the E series can be glitched, I'm not sure what the cut off date is.

Reactions: LameNobody

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not all the E series can be glitched, I'm not sure what the cut off date is.
Its sooooo boring the way it is.
I've customized themes and downloaded movies to a flash drive, even tried 80% of demos, but meh.
I'm looking for a way to make it a bit more capable. I don't make much in a month, so cant really afford hardware, or a replacement system encase i mess something up.
I really shouldn't have let that gamestop guy convince me into buying this model...The slim came with a bunch of free games.

Reactions: LameNobody

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd see if you could trade it with one of yer friends for an older Slim or even a Phatty (younger then 2008)

Other then that, it's going to be costly if you want it hacked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yea I think i was supposed to say hormone replacement therapy