OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hiyyas. I need advice on how to get my Wii speak channel working again. I am running wii menu 4.0 (From nintendo) and have a D2C Key... (if that matters) and I bought a Wii Speak. For some reason I don't like using the Shop Channel so I got the Wii Speak Channel .wad from Wehackwii.com and it worked great... until today. I went in there to show my friend the channels features and it says There is an Update to the Wii Speak Channel! Go to the shop to get it and so I do... but when I try to download it it says Error 202011. Try again later. I tried like 10 times with no luck. Is there something I can install in HBC? Help? Thanks!

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have preloader or bootmii try uninstalling the wad with wad manager then installing the channel through the wii shop channel it might be a region issue such as you installing a pal wad and then updating to the ntsc channel

Etheopia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huh. They said it was region free. Wait... that could be it. Ok... I will try. Oh off topic but how do I get into bootmii besides the HBC? Is there a way like preloader is to hold reset.

blitzer320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you installed it via boot 2 yeah when the inf file on your sd card (that is inserted on startup) is setup right it will load bootmii on startup but if you can only install it through ios then no not that i know of you can probably see if someone that knows what their doing to make a dol that would load bootmii like hbc and install it through preloader and set preloader to run the dol that could work

Etheopia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I just tried and is said that my ticket was already claimed from the time it errored out on me. It says to go to the alredy downloaded software but since I uninstalled the wad its gone and i cant get it with my code. Ahhhh... why did I do this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-