help with wii games info

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Antonblade, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Antonblade
    OP

Antonblade Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2016
    can i just ask with any wii game does this mean i need remote and nunchuck to play or can you play with just remote, im sure someone said you can play this game with remote only aswell , plus ive just looked on nintendo website and it says remote only , but why does it have a nunchuck symbol aswell RM.jpg , sorry im new to wii games lol .

2. petethepug

petethepug PUG

May 2, 2016
    United States
    COMPUTER
    Some Wii games have the option to play with a Wiimote, Wii Nunchuck, or Wii Classic Controller.

A regular Wiimote for the game is required. However when the Nunchuck is seperate I believe that means you can OPTIONALLY play with a Nunchuck. If they are plugged in (Wiimote is plugged in with Nunchuck.) Than that means they are required in order to play.

I honestly wished Nintendo cleared this up more. I am still confused myself with what's compatible, and what's not sometimes.

I will have to look into it more. I may be wrong on the "required nunchuck" part I mentioned but I can guarntee you Mario Party 8 does not require a nunchuck.

3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
  4. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    With this game, the nunchuk is required for some minigames, but doesn't make the game unplayable if you don't have it.
    If you don't have the nunchuk, some minigame will just not be available.