Help with using supercard

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Ryan2040, Oct 8, 2008.

Oct 8, 2008

Help with using supercard by Ryan2040 at 11:44 AM (1,083 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Ryan2040
    OP

Newcomer Ryan2040 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hi, would just like to say thanks in advance to any replys [​IMG]

I have a mini sd supercard (slot 2 as i understand) and a superkey (slot 1) for my ds. Whenever i try to put games on to play on my ds they always say 4640k and never load up. I've tried everything i can think of and now im just stuck. I've used supercard, scmhbp, DiDl and any other patchers i could get my hands on but i just can't get anything to work. If anyone could shed some light on how to fix this would be brill. Thank you.

2. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Are you trying to play GBA games or DS games? Homebrew or commercial games? Without knowing this information, I can't make a good recommendation.

3. Ryan2040
    OP

Newcomer Ryan2040 Newbie

United Kingdom
    just normal nds games.

4. DanTheManMS

United States
    Upgrade your firmware, upgrade the version of the Supercard patching software, and re-try the patching. Make sure you're not outputting directly to the SD card, as this is known to cause problems. Output to your hard drive first and then manually copy the files over to your SD card.

Don't use the SCMHP or DLDI patching on commercial DS games.

5. 1697

Newcomer 1697 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I have a Supercard Lite. And have problems using the Supercard patcher. it loads up but half the patcher is cut away. Strange as I can't maximize the window. Any other patcher I can use to get GBA games working on my Supercard Lite?
    I am such a Noob lol [​IMG]

6. DanTheManMS

United States
    Change your DPI settings for your monitor. I believe you can get to this by right-clicking the desktop, clicking Properties, Settings, Advance, General tab.