Hacking Help with update r4i sdxc

Sokhalay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought a Nintendo DSi and and r4 card that is shiny and purple that says r4isdxc. The DSi asked to update so you can access the download play, so I stupidly said yes. Now I have v1.4.4. The r4 card which was called spiderwick chronicles stopped working. I went to the website on the r4 card and downloaded an RAR file to update the r4 card. Now the card is called Deep Labyrinth. It doesn't work on the DSi or an old DS that we have laying around. It just comes up as a white screen.
Can someone help me. There were 2 files when I un-RARed it. I transfered it onto the SD and ran a file. Can someone give me exact instructions on what I should do or how I can get this to work.

Peter Gatens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to update your R4i SDHC card with a DSL console. If your r4i sdhc is from r4i-sdhc.com, here is a guide for you. In the video, the guy is updating a R4i sdhc 3ds, so you just use a different firmware(the r4i sdhc firmware), update method is the same.

[yt]zoE5wckIIYU[/yt]

Vampire01

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
oh, that's really bad, i am a new user, and never hear a card called r4isdxc, Hope someone will give you the answer. can you tell what is the official site of your card? i'd like to know that , thanks! :)

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I went to the website for the r4isdxc card and downloaded a RAR file to update my flash card. Now my card's icon is Deep Labyrinth. It doesn't work on the DSi, or my DS. It just comes up as a white screen. Can someone help me. There were 2 files when I un-RARed the update. I transfered it onto the micro SD card and ran a file. Can someone give me exact instructions on what I should do, or how I can get this to work?
So you are saying the icon for Deep Labyrinth is showing up on the home screen, but when you click it to initiate the flash card, all you get are white screens?

Ethan Arm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is even can not work on the DSL, then you need to do a format of the SD card, and download the latest firmware V1.56b to try again. If not can not be fixed, i am afraid to need to buy another working card then.

Sokhalay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In regards to jimmyemunoz post, that is correct. Deep Labyrinth shows up but I get an error message when I click on it if I put it in an old DSi that wasnt updated, and a white screen when I try to use it in a DSlite. Tomorrow I will go to the shop I bought it and see if they can help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]