Hacking Help with Spider Man Shattered Dimensions

GMTN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using the latest and greatest Retro updates and the proper rom ( I've tried a few ) as far as I can tell. I am booting off TT menu and all I get is the double white screens. I can't get it to boot from YSmenu either. In fact, nothing boots from YSmenu after it boots up from TTmenu

Any tips and pointers ?

The same rom works fine on my AK2i and R4 Wood.

Thanks

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
GMTN said:
I'm using the latest and greatest Retro updates and the proper rom ( I've tried a few ) as far as I can tell. I am booting off TT menu and all I get is the double white screens. I can't get it to boot from YSmenu either. In fact, nothing boots from YSmenu after it boots up from TTmenu

Any tips and pointers ?

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. What is the exact cart that you have and are you using v6.43?

GMTN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
retrogamefan said:
GMTN said:

Any tips and pointers ?

Thanks

Thanks for letting me know. What is the exact cart that you have and are you using v6.43?

That's too funny. I spent the last hour trying different roms and older upgrades and it didn't work. I was trimming, patching, you name it, I looked it up. Now I just popped in the new V6.43 and it's working fine.

The same with Winter Sports - The Next Challenge. It was not working before but now it is.

I also liked the way you separated the YSMENU from the TTMENU into different folders as people like me prefer the TTMENU.

Anyways, YOU ROCK !

Much thanks from the silent crowd.

longodongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue with that spiderman game trying v6.43 on original dstt. Just got white screen,so i reverted back to the "original",if you can call it that v1.18 from ndstt,and it worked perfect. It's kind of odd,but i'm usually getting some oddball rom that won't load up with each upgrade of this awesome software. My sims sky heroes seems to work for everyone,yet i can only get it to work on 1 of 3 chips. I wonder if the type of micro sd card being used has something to do with compatability of all roms. Awesome work!!

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
longodongo said:
I had the same issue with that spiderman game trying v6.43 on original dstt. Just got white screen,so i reverted back to the "original",if you can call it that v1.18 from ndstt,and it worked perfect. It's kind of odd,but i'm usually getting some oddball rom that won't load up with each upgrade of this awesome software. My sims sky heroes seems to work for everyone,yet i can only get it to work on 1 of 3 chips. I wonder if the type of micro sd card being used has something to do with compatability of all roms. Awesome work!!

I would suggest that you redownload v6.43 from filetrip, as Spiderman (5204 & 5218) have now been confirmed working to me by a couple of people with v6.43...Also, have you deleted the .sav for 5237 My Sims Sky Heroes and tried playing again?

longodongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
longodongo said:

I would suggest that you redownload v6.43 from filetrip, as Spiderman (5204 & 5218) have now been confirmed working to me by a couple of people with v6.43...Also, have you deleted the .sav for 5237 My Sims Sky Heroes and tried playing again?
I will redownload the file. Yes,i delete the sav file,and it will play ok when it recreates a new sav file,but once i restart the game,it goes to a black screen,and nothing happens. thanks.

longodongo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
retrogamefan said:
longodongo said:

I would suggest that you redownload v6.43 from filetrip, as Spiderman (5204 & 5218) have now been confirmed working to me by a couple of people with v6.43...Also, have you deleted the .sav for 5237 My Sims Sky Heroes and tried playing again? I humbly bow down to you sir. Redownloading the file,and actually extracting the files to the pc first and then dragging to the root of micro sd did the trick. Every single game i could throw at it worked,and even a chip where skyheroes wasn't working is now working. Also,thank you for separating the dstt and ysmenu folders. Last time i'll say it,because i hate too much flattery,but this is simply astonishingly brilliant work!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1