Hacking Help with semi-bricked japwii.

rivalmikhail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I searched and read boards about this same problem about how to fix your semi-bricked wii and tried most it but still can't manage to fix it. I think it was MP3 that semi-bricked my wii and I tried updating it with SSBB and then with Mario Kart(BTW, I don't know whether the SSBB and Mario Kart are jap or US version, so if anyone can tell me how to find what version these games are, please do tell). It still didn't work and now I have duplicate screens in my start-up menu.

I am really a noob about this, so I am just gonna write what I know. My wii is jap version and is D2C key modified (don't really know what D2C means). That is all I know about my Wii, and I bought this December 2007.

Problem is how do I unbrick it?

Oh can anyone tell me how to know what firmware version my wii has now? And if anyone can point me to a comprehensive faqs about all the basics, then it would help a lot. Thanks a bunch.

michael_rayn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bro ano ba version ng wii mo what firmware is it 3.2j already?
if not jap din wii ko meron ako d2 pang ayos if need mo hanapin mo ko sa tipidpc
pm me so i can help you

rivalmikhail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uhmm.....di ko alam version and firmware ng wii ko, pano ba malaman un?? and binili ko to sa circle c sa jops.net na shop which nakita ko sa tipidpc. Ung ssbb na game ay nabili ko sa eyo, and mario kart ay galing sa circle c.

donchen

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I think we should try to speak in English as much as possible so that as many people can help as possible.

To check which firmware. Go to Wii Settings. Top right hand corner will display the firmware version.

rivalmikhail

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry about using another language. And I my wii is semi-bricked so I can't access the Wii settings. Is there any other way to check my firmware then??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn