Help with SCR HEX file formatting

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by BORTZ, Dec 8, 2015.

1. BORTZ
    OP

BORTZ You get a hat, and YOU get a hat!

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    As you guys might remember, I am heading up a translation for a certain unreleased (outside of Japan that is) SE game. Have a very large potion of the game already translated, but are stuck with a certain formatting. I am trying not to name the game even if you know full well what the game is, just to keep out of the eyes of Squeenix's legal team. We are having trouble packing everything up again once its been edited. If anyone knows how to work with SCR formatting in games, please let us know.

2. Helmax

Helmax GBAtemp Regular

Feb 17, 2011
    United States
    Bortz,

Thanks for an attempt to reach out.
    I've tried several times on this forum and not had too much luck.
    Here is the post I'm still maintaining with bits of research: http://gbatemp.net/threads/request-scr-file-extension-help-interpret.397050/

I've reached out to a few people that are actively involved in other projects and got some feedback. Mostly incomplete or not fully followed up on yet (some was recent).
    I also recently started digging back into this, because there shouldn't be a problem I run into that I cannot solve!

That being said, I would love to not have to figure this one out on my own...

BORTZ likes this.