• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 891
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
The phone model: GT-S5570
My phone stopped booting 1 week ago, Kies doesn't want to detect it and Odin refuses to flash it.
The phone boots to Download mode and RAM Dumping mode just fine, gets detected by PC. Drivers were installed for my phone. Trying to boot into CWM just stops rebooting but then it remains blackscreen.
Phone boots and just reboots on Samsung Galaxy. [First boot sequence, power on] then just reboots endlessly till i will unplug the battery. It also does it when I plug my battery without pressing the power button.
Is my phone gone for good?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The phone model: GT-S5570
My phone stopped booting 1 week ago, Kies doesn't want to detect it and Odin refuses to flash it.
The phone boots to Download mode and RAM Dumping mode just fine, gets detected by PC. Drivers were installed for my phone. Trying to boot into CWM just stops rebooting but then it remains blackscreen.
Phone boots and just reboots on Samsung Galaxy. [First boot sequence, power on] then just reboots endlessly till i will unplug the battery. It also does it when I plug my battery without pressing the power button.
Is my phone gone for good?
What error does Odin give you?

D

Deleted User

OP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head