Hacking help with rock band 2 dlc

kirakills

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help with getting the rock band 2 dlc to say purchased whenever i install the sZAE sZBE snd sZCE wads i get a 1022 error when your supposed to get 1017 error. can anyone help me please?

by the way when i get this working can i get the dlc that came out on tuesday like the new a7x songs?

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm actually:

QUOTE said:
When you install the WAD files you should get error -1022 if using Wad Manager 1.5, this means it worked correctly! If it does not seem to work try running uninstall a few times, then run the install again.

So check your music store
wink.gif

As for your second question the last two or three weeks have been Gen 5 songs, so you'll need to get the sZEE wad for those. Also, if you don't have it, you should get the sZDE wad (I don't know if you just didn't mention it) if you want ALL of the songs unlocked.

kirakills

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay i just got the sZDE wad and that got rid of the rest of the purchases where can i find the sZEE wad at?thanks

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't tell you that here, but just Google "rb2 dlc unlocks" and check through the last few pages on the forums it leads you too.

In fact, you might wanna check that topic out in general.

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for jumping on this thred
wink.gif
but when i try to download songs it says wii is full move stuff to sd.but i have 1000 blocks free i read its something to do with usb loading but i read as well wiiflow works but tryed that it dont work and all usb loaders. then ive read LOL only works if u have the disc now i would make one but my dvd drive burner is broke.so can i download though usb or do it though disc plz help ive just got on to this music game stuff. thx
yaywii.gif

mvgc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can download songs using Configurable USB Loader just fine. Maybe you could try updating/using a different cIOS. If you don't already, use IOS 37 as the base. I believe both major cIOS installers (Waninkoko's and Hermes') have that option.

Whether that has anything to do with your problem is a total guess though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM