Help with psp themes!

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Yanazake, Jun 5, 2010.

Jun 5, 2010

Help with psp themes! by Yanazake at 3:20 AM (905 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Yanazake
    OP

Member Yanazake GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Ok, I tested some tutorials, tried using CXMB [it was in the psp already for some reason, but it wasn't enabled. I re-enabled it... dunno if it needs to be updated] and still nothing.

I got a psp 2000v3 and I'm using a brazillian exploit alternative to chickhen/mhuspeed3. It works nice and is easier to achieve the glitch to load CFW updater 5.03 GEN-C.

after doing everything the tutorials said, I couldn't load up any new theme...

Also, I heard that there is an official KH BBS theme in the japanese site... Strangely enought, i couldn't either reach or find it. if someone could share it [its available online in the official site, so I belive there's no problem in asking for it]

Thanks for the help!

2. Yanazake
    OP

Member Yanazake GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Hmm, okay, I was doing sometihng dumb and got the themes to work... But I still couldn't reach that Official KHBBS theme. Seriously, any help with this?

It is [or should be] in the official japanese site of the game, in one area at the bottom left. That's what I've seen in some news [newsinside, I think] but couldn't reach that theme at all...

3. Devin

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    KH:BBS Theme 1
    KH:BBS Theme 2

^Are these it? If all else fails you could download a wallpaper of KH:BBS.

4. ragingchaosgod

Member ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Philippines
    XD;; anyone mind briefing me with the difference between normal themes and CXMB? And... does it work with 5.03 GEN C?

5. CrashmanX

Member CrashmanX Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld

United States
    The difference is that you cant completely re arrange the XMB itself and and add new sounds, make a moving background and tons more. The only thing you can't do is change the way the buttons work (I.E. no matter the layout left and right will be your previous and next options). You can get some pretty creative themes.

Back on topic, not sure it even works on 5.03 GEN C, you'd have to Google search for a plugin made just for 5.03. Also there are no "Official" themes for CXMB, its a Homebrew program, companies arent going to ask you to void your warranty for something like a theme.

6. Jolan

Member Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Bulgaria
    I have the CXMB that work with 5.03, along with a CTF theme patcher.

7. Tear

Newcomer Tear Member

Brazil