Hacking Help with preloader

cubeg1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay im trying to use preloader to to use reigon free channels on my wii only problem is the hacks.ini file isnt showing the option to enable reigon free channels I go into system hacks menu and it just gives me the option to skip disc check update but nothing else is showing up thats in the text file itself. ive went along and changed the hacks.ini file to just hacks and still nothing shows up but that one option. Can anyone help me fix this problem so I can use the reigon free channels ive installed. im running 4.0u system menu with hbc and everything else is fine. so if anyone knows why im not given the option to enable reigon free channels plz resond, Thanks guys!

mrgarrison

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
your serious? Its in huge letters in his sig...

just incase: The Best Wii Modding guide

EDIT: lol ok you found it
tongue.gif
good luck moddin!

cubeg1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah I didnt notice that at first.

Posts merged

is it in with your preloader download or is it an individiual file on some page ? okay I redownloaded preloader 0.29 from you utilites and I guess thats it unless you have that hacks file somewhere else but im assuming thats it

cubeg1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
allright man got this time, thanks alot guys!!!!!!!!!1 what I did was copied system menu 4.0 stuff into the hack file and its works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now I can play my fav import thanks again!!!!!1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...