OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey all.
I have the term presentation in English class tomorrow, and I usually get full marks every time. The thing takes up a good percentage of your term score, so I can't screw it up this time.
So I've been using MS Office 2010 beta version, (which was free, till 2010 was released to the public) so yeah they canceled my beta version since it began being sold in shops.
I just uninstalled it cause I couldn't use it. Whenever I tried opening one of the Office programs, it asks for a key and if I don't have one, it immediately closes. I went on MS's site and got a 2010 Office trial.
I'm doing a PowerPoint presentation for school, and ANY word I type gets a red squiggly line under it as soon as I press space. I'm like "WTH?". I look at the bottom and I see the language is set to Spanish. No wonder. I clicked to change to English, but it didn't help. Tried again, still no. Then I pressed "Change Default to English" and still nothing happens. I'm like "hmm maybe I have to start a new presentation and the changes will be made". I closed my presentation with out saving. I made a new one, and yeah, it was English
smile.gif

Then I go to the next slide. IT'S SPANISH WTH! Same thing if I click change to English nothing happens!
2 Questions:
1) How can I fix this?
2) Will the language also be set to Spanish when I take the Powerpoint presentation to school? Or does that depend on the PC over there?
Plzhelpkthxloveyaall.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you get a red line underneeth a word, so it's says it's wrong?
When you put it in fullscreen mode, those lines are gone. They are only there when you're editing and building your presentation to let you know that you've misspelled a word.

And yes, you can just take your powerpoint to school. The powerpoint at school will take care of everything for you.

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
scrtmstr said:
you get a red line underneeth a word, so it's says it's wrong?
When you put it in fullscreen mode, those lines are gone. They are only there when you're editing and building your presentation to let you know that you've misspelled a word.

And yes, you can just take your powerpoint to school. The powerpoint at school will take care of everything for you.

Ooh, k thanks
smile.gif

QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ Nov 24 2010, 09:01 PM) Have you got a non-English keyboard setting? Check the language bar; set it to English if necessary.

Nope, strangely
tongue.gif

Ok guys look. A new question but I don't want to start a new thread:
When I go on Google to look for pics, only like 3 pics on the whole results page actually show o_o
The rest are all gray and when I keep my mouse on them, it has that unavailable icon. This is REALLY bad. Is it fixable?
(I hate new google.. :/ )
plzkthx ;D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all