Hacking Help with Phantom Hourglass

nitesh201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody. For quite some time I have had problems getting The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass to load correctly on my NDS. Upon starting the game up, it would be stuck at the screen in which the top said Nintendo and the bottom giving an ESRB warning.
screenshotegc.png

I had searched all over the net for a fix to a problem that seemingly many have but no solution has been offered. I have tried the arm7 fix, and while that had worked on loading the ROM correctly on an emulator, it did not seem to work on my DS. Can anybody who correctly got the ROM to work please give me precise instructions on how they completed the task? Thank you, and I truly appreciate any and all help.

nitesh201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried it with the official firmware and AKAIO v1.4.1 (IIRC) and it still produces the error. I've tried turning off all patches to no prevail. Would YSMenu prove helpful?

nitesh201

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YSMenu loads fine, but when I try to run games, I receive an error saying Unsupported DLDI names. This seems to be a fairly common error, but for some reason all the results in the search lead to threads multiple pages long, but I am unable to view any of the posts. So, in essence I am asking for any information on this error as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...