Hacking Help with My Soft Modded WII

ScubaSteve00S

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok Guys, don't want to sound like a noob, but I have no clue on how to make my WII WORK! I currently am running firmware Version 3.4u! I Twighlight Hacked my system today and installed the HomeBrew Channel. Here is where my problem comes into play. I tried to install the DVDx Program from the HomeBrew Channel and there was a install Error. Error -2201 or something like that. I've downloaded the Wad Manager and Backup Loader .dol 's but don't know where to install them or how. So I'm kind of stuck and very frustrated. Hoping to get some help from the Pros. Thank you!

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the first thing you should do, is to downgrade your wii to 3.2. then you can continue to play with your wii.
tongue.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You dont need DVDx but your about the 20th person who i have seen asking me about this in the last week - has someone release some stupid guide thats confusing everyone ?
Im getting flooded with PM's over this and its very annoying

theres a guide in my signature - download and follow it - dump all the files you have and start from scratch.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
djtaz said:
You dont need DVDx but your about the 20th person who i have seen asking me about this in the last week - has someone release some stupid guide thats confusing everyone ?
Im getting flooded with PM's over this and its very annoying

theres a guide in my signature - download and follow it - dump all the files you have and start from scratch.
I agree with you , it could be someone posted some kind of tutorial to get all these guys on the wrong foot by saying you can hack the 3.4 without downgrading by using DVDx , cause I've got a great some of PMs as well and all says the same thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
I guess that is the downside for being a pro and writing up guides. You get flooded with questions.
tongue.gif

But don't get me wrong, you guys are still very much appreciated for the effort and time put in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol