Gaming help with liteon 93450c

gadgeteduk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello
i had my sons xbox flashed but when i got it back the green light was just flashing on the front i cant get hold of the flasher anymore .it is a liteon 93450c which has 1.6 flashed to it i believe he has messed up the soldering part of the process .can i without a probe extract the key and put a new samsung drive in the xbox i flash xboxes myself but never done a liteon as i dont have a probe or not confident enough to do the soldering part
thanks

gadgeteduk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
not sure as son dont live with me but im going to buy new drive anyway just want to know if i can extract the key with just a program on the pc

or does a fried drive mean i wont be able to read the key?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need a probe, but you can build one! i just flashed a liteon with a 22ohm 1/2 watt resistor, some wire and two sewing needles. you have to plug the wires into the power cord for the dvd drive, then connect them to the correct points on the drive.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gadgeteduk said:
the drive has a switch on it can i just switch it to read and use jungle flasher

If it has a switch on it. It mostly likely the LT switch installed. Follow jungle flasher's pdf tutorial, it has instructions to flash these liteon 93450 with the board installed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative