help with liteon 93450c

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by gadgeteduk, Aug 23, 2010.

Aug 23, 2010

help with liteon 93450c by gadgeteduk at 9:34 AM (1,246 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. gadgeteduk
    OP

Newcomer gadgeteduk Member

United Kingdom
    hello
    i had my sons xbox flashed but when i got it back the green light was just flashing on the front i cant get hold of the flasher anymore .it is a liteon 93450c which has 1.6 flashed to it i believe he has messed up the soldering part of the process .can i without a probe extract the key and put a new samsung drive in the xbox i flash xboxes myself but never done a liteon as i dont have a probe or not confident enough to do the soldering part
    thanks

2. superrob

Member superrob H4X H4X H4X!

Denmark
    Does the front LED of the Xbox flash while the drive is plugged in both with power and with sata cable?
    If yes you might have fried the drive.

3. gadgeteduk
    OP

United Kingdom
    not sure as son dont live with me but im going to buy new drive anyway just want to know if i can extract the key with just a program on the pc

or does a fried drive mean i wont be able to read the key?

4. VashTS

Member VashTS Beat it, son

United States
    you need a probe, but you can build one! i just flashed a liteon with a 22ohm 1/2 watt resistor, some wire and two sewing needles. you have to plug the wires into the power cord for the dvd drive, then connect them to the correct points on the drive.

5. gadgeteduk
    OP

United Kingdom
    the drive has a switch on it can i just switch it to read and use jungle flasher

6. dilav

Member dilav GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    If it has a switch on it. It mostly likely the LT switch installed. Follow jungle flasher's pdf tutorial, it has instructions to flash these liteon 93450 with the board installed.