Help with IOS 70

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by cardo, Apr 10, 2010.

1. cardo
    OP

cardo Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    I tried to install IOS 70-64-6687[TB+ES_diV+NAND].wad with multi mod manager and I get an error 1035 message. If I look under IOS manager it tells me that I have IOS 70 v65535 installed. Is there any way to fix this or should I just leave it alone?

Thank You

2. ~Assassination~

~Assassination~ Banned

Banned
    Apr 10, 2010
    Jaffar Castle, Japan
    What you trying to do?
    Install Ios 70 for what?

3. cardo
    OP

cardo Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    I updated my wii to 4.2. Then I followed the guide posted by xzxero. Everything has worked so far, the only things is that wad will not install. Will I be OK on v65535 of IOS 70?

4. ~Assassination~

~Assassination~ Banned

Banned
    Apr 10, 2010
    Jaffar Castle, Japan
    Hmm it wont install well try wad manager 1.5 or 1.6 if that dont works then ill give you a link of a website that helped me.

5. ~Assassination~

~Assassination~ Banned

Banned
    Apr 10, 2010
    Jaffar Castle, Japan
  6. cardo
    OP

cardo Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    didn't work, I get a message that IOS 70 v65535 is higher than the 6687 that I am trying to install. Does that mean I am ok with this version?

thanks again

7. damysteryman

damysteryman I am too busy IRL these days...

Oct 4, 2007
    Looks to me like you got a copy of cIOSCORP v3.x or DARKCORP installed, so you don't need to install that IOS70, since cIOSCORP v3.x / DARKCORP's cIOS70 has the patches you need.

Note: cIOSCORP v3.x / DARKCORP does not get overwritten by a system update, so when you updated, the cIOSCORP v3.x / DARKCORP you have installed was not wiped.

You should be safe to skip this particular step this once, but only because of the reasons I listed above. Be sure not to go skipping any other steps!

8. ~Assassination~

~Assassination~ Banned

Banned
    Apr 10, 2010
    Jaffar Castle, Japan
    Yeah hes right lol

9. cardo
    OP

cardo Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    thank you, so should I run the DARKCORP uninstaller before installing DARKCORP 1.0? I did have CIOScorp 3.5 or 3.6 installed before.

10. ~Assassination~

~Assassination~ Banned

Banned
    Apr 10, 2010
    Jaffar Castle, Japan
    Yeah uninstall first...just for safety

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice