Hacking Question Help with installing fake news using puyo

konamicode89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After some attempts following the guide I'm having an issue getting node js to work on my Ubuntu. Is there any chance that maybe the guide is outdated? My ubuntu is also a fresh install so perhaps there are things Im missing? If someone can help me I could at least part ways with the game for someone else in the community to use

konamicode89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a prebuilt VM on here that allows you to run pegaswitch. Why not just use that to get this setup?, iirc this uses pegaswitch & puyo right?.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/ubuntu-...ransistor-and-retroarch-preconfigured.489753/

Im a script kiddy when it comes to this so I cant be sure, but from what I can tell this is not the solution Im looking for since Im trying to install fake news into both my 1.0 and 3.0.

From what I read in the guide you need to have your switch and linux connected to the same network, download install and run node js so you can run the commands to install fake news.

charlieb

Trophies
XP
Country
Im a script kiddy when it comes to this so I cant be sure, but from what I can tell this is not the solution Im looking for since Im trying to install fake news into both my 1.0 and 3.0.

From what I read in the guide you need to have your switch and linux connected to the same network, download install and run node js so you can run the commands to install fake news.

you misunderstand. I pointed that page out as it's a vm with pegaswitch good to go. only useful for 1.0.0 as already stated. all u have to do is ensure u can run the vm with the right payload to do what u want.

if I were u I'd just wait for a release before u start tinkering. 1st thing u should do is backup your nand btw.

Reactions: konamicode89

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
But when atmosphere release... gonna be release a different sofmode to access to install and rcm?? Thats the question. If the answer is yes, doesnt need puyo and just wait. But dont know if thats a realistic fact

konamicode89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you misunderstand. I pointed that page out as it's a vm with pegaswitch good to go. only useful for 1.0.0 as already stated. all u have to do is ensure u can run the vm with the right payload to do what u want.

if I were u I'd just wait for a release before u start tinkering. 1st thing u should do is backup your nand btw.

So this VM is an alternative to node js and using linux to install fake news? I apologise for being a little slow at this. This VM is for windows?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol