OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
Hello everyone,

i have an issue, i wanna play Roblox and on my phone it isn't cool, because of control, i hate touch control and my display has a dead pixelline through the hole display.
So im trying to use my Nintendo Switch with Ubuntu Jammy and Lineage OS with Android 10.
Problem is under Lineage OS i got massive graphic issues can't see anything in the game.
And under Ubuntu it won't launch, i used Box64 and Wine64, no chance to launch it, installing was good so far.

Any help?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You need Wine installed to be able to play Roblox on Linux.

I don't know how well it works but I suggest install Flatpak, then install Bottles via it.
In Bottles install Roblox.

RaynorBlackwood

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
You need Wine installed to be able to play Roblox on Linux.

I don't know how well it works but I suggest install Flatpak, then install Bottles via it.
In Bottles install Roblox.
Thanks, but as you can see in my post, i used Wine.

Flatpak ... I made bad experience with it, after installing this nothing wanted to start up.

But i consider to use Android 11 beta maybe that's the easiest way. But thanks for help.
Post automatically merged:

A recent roblox update broke graphics for the game, on android 10 for the switch. You either have to use android 11 or nothing.

Thank you! What would make more sense? Waiting for another update or installing Android 11 beta?

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but as you can see in my post, i used Wine.

Flatpak ... I made bad experience with it, after installing this nothing wanted to start up.

But i consider to use Android 11 beta maybe that's the easiest way. But thanks for help.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you! What would make more sense? Waiting for another update or installing Android 11 beta?
What do you mean by wait for another update? If you mean wait for another android 10 update, then you will be waiting forever because android 10 for the switch has been abandoned. Android 11 is where support is and will remain for now. If you mean wait for an update for Roblox. I doubt thats gonna happen because its an issue with the roblox update and the drivers in switchroot android 10 together afaik.

Reactions: RaynorBlackwood

RaynorBlackwood

OP
Trophies
Website
discord.gg
XP
Country
Germany
What do you mean by wait for another update? If you mean wait for another android 10 update, then you will be waiting forever because android 10 for the switch has been abandoned. Android 11 is where support is and will remain for now. If you mean wait for an update for Roblox. I doubt thats gonna happen because its an issue with the roblox update and the drivers in switchroot android 10 together afaik.

Yes i meant roblox update. But i was successful installing Android 11 and launching roblox on it, but it runs pretty laggy, i guess it's because of the lineage beta.

Thanks for help!

lost7010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I got the same issue, but I am using Android 11 and it won't work either, everything is glitchy and hard to see, and the colors are messed up, the only things that looks normal is GUI, any help here?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjocrCuXN-w