ROM Hack Help with guitar hero

DsiChick0721

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know there's not hack rom for a the newer guitar hero on tour games but today I was messing with the roms and I finally got the game to work on the emulator without knowing it. Now the problem I have is that it doesn't work with no$gba but it does work for iDeaS I really don't know what I did but I work and solutions on what I did? I first try to unpack it and replaced some of the files with the first guitar hero game that had the hack on it but that just made the rom crash. then I open the rom file still got nothing. Finally I decied to used a different emulator and it ran what might be the cause of this?

P.S. If this is in the wrong thread feel free to move it.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because No$GBA and iDeaS are two different emulators running on two different pieces of source code, from two completely different developers. If all the emulators ran the same, we'd have only one emulator.

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would be something that the developer of No$GBA would have to address. The problem is, the developer hasn't been seen online for over a year.

If you've tried all the different settings on No$GBA and it still does not work, then you won't be able to use it for that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: