Help with guitar hero

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by DsiChick0721, Jul 23, 2009.

Jul 23, 2009

Help with guitar hero by DsiChick0721 at 6:13 PM (578 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. DsiChick0721
    OP

Newcomer DsiChick0721 Newbie

United States
    I know there's not hack rom for a the newer guitar hero on tour games but today I was messing with the roms and I finally got the game to work on the emulator without knowing it. Now the problem I have is that it doesn't work with no$gba but it does work for iDeaS I really don't know what I did but I work and solutions on what I did? I first try to unpack it and replaced some of the files with the first guitar hero game that had the hack on it but that just made the rom crash. then I open the rom file still got nothing. Finally I decied to used a different emulator and it ran what might be the cause of this?

P.S. If this is in the wrong thread feel free to move it.

2. neoxephon

Member neoxephon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Because No$GBA and iDeaS are two different emulators running on two different pieces of source code, from two completely different developers. If all the emulators ran the same, we'd have only one emulator.

3. DsiChick0721
    OP

Newcomer DsiChick0721 Newbie

United States
    so would it be possible it someone recode the game to work on no$gba?

4. neoxephon

Member neoxephon GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This would be something that the developer of No$GBA would have to address. The problem is, the developer hasn't been seen online for over a year.

If you've tried all the different settings on No$GBA and it still does not work, then you won't be able to use it for that game.