OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm told that there is a 1 month free gold trial with new xbox 360's and I can't seem to figure out how to get it.
I searched it and all I've seen is "select silver, and your given 1 month" I'm new to 360's so, can anyone give
me a step by step on how to get the 1 month free trial? any help is highly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Funnily enough I just did this today. All I did was connect to xbox live and then it prompted me to start my free month trial. Not sure what you have done wrong however.

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Edgedancer said:
Funnily enough I just did this today. All I did was connect to xbox live and then it prompted me to start my free month trial. Not sure what you have done wrong however.

I just updated to NXE today and I didn't get any prompt, did you go somewhere on dashboard to get the prompt?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
It offers the trial to you when you finish setting up a new account. I made the mistake of doing it via the Xbox website and didn't get, it has to be done on the 360 itself.

GcGX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
It offers the trial to you when you finish setting up a new account. I made the mistake of doing it via the Xbox website and didn't get, it has to be done on the 360 itself.

Thank you, it worked now, I made a new account directly on the 360 and I got the prompt. thanks again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But this is the general chit chat. Nobody responds to questions.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    esta bien pero tu lo vas hacer porfa
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Saying it like that sounds like you want others to do it than doing the research yourself.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've already posted a link to the Nintendo DS section so that you can post something regarding your DS flashcart. Just make sure all of your posts are in English as this is against the rules.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no yo no estoy diciendo eso solo necesito una información que necesito calmado
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no se no donde sea si pero aca en venezuela las consolas de ds esta descontinuadas y la poca información que consigo en internet no es la que nesecito
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You know, finding information about DS flashcarts isn't that hard. They can be found pretty much everywhere and a lot of them can be still bought, however, these are clones from previous generations.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    My apologies if I'm boring you. But if you'd like help with your DS flashcart, then I highly suggest making a thread to get a quick reply. Nobody is going to help in the chat section.
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hola chicos. Compré una nintendo dsi de segunda mano y viene con una tarjeta r4 pero no encontré su firmware/kernel. ¿Pueden ayudarme chicos? Este sitio dice: R4I-GOLDHK pero el enlace ya está inactivo
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    no tranquilo solo quiero informacion sobre esa tarjeta y bueno ya puede entrar en el discord de enlace
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    mas bien me alegro que alguien me responda este sisto wed
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    gracias por tomarte tu tiempo en explicarme
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    oye estas por hay?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Sup.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Please speak English.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Or get banned.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I asked them to translate their messages, but they didn't listen.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    For some reason..
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah man it's so much Spanish even my browsers asking to translate it
  • Xpk24 @ Xpk24:
    Hi guys. I bought a second hand nintendo dsi and it came with an r4 card but I couldn't find its firmware/kernel. Can you guys help me? This site says: R4I-GOLDHK but the link is already inactive
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I feel so good and at the same time so empty
    NinStar @ NinStar: I feel so good and at the same time so empty