Hacking Help with Error #002

EggsandBacon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay im really stuck.. I just imported the legit disc of Bleach Versus Crusade for my wii i installed the cIOS rev07 and IOS38,53, and 55 apparently one of them should work to be able to run the game. When i did all that and tried to run it did not work. So do i have to do that whole patching the main.dol thing or what? Because i tried that but i did not know how to run the iso with Wii powers toy R2 it would be nice if someone told me how. Btw i am a softchip user if that helps and im using gecko os. I really need this game to work or it will turn into a coaster for drinks which will be sad
unsure.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EggsandBacon said:
djtaz said:
Or just install one of the channels that has the fix in it :

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=124655 dont use the one i did with the press 1 on it - that wad doesnt seem to work for the 002 fix

I do not have gamma... but will this so called gamma fix channel let me play my legit disc?

Yeah it will - no change to the wii other than a new channel that plays backups everything else is the same

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
EggsandBacon said:
Okay im really stuck.. I just imported the legit disc of Bleach Versus Crusade for my wii i installed the cIOS rev07 and IOS38,53, and 55 apparently one of them should work to be able to run the game. When i did all that and tried to run it did not work. So do i have to do that whole patching the main.dol thing or what? Because i tried that but i did not know how to run the iso with Wii powers toy R2 it would be nice if someone told me how. Btw i am a softchip user if that helps and im using gecko os. I really need this game to work or it will turn into a coaster for drinks which will be sad
unsure.gif

Start the game from SoftChip while logging is enabled. When you put the sd card then into your pc, you will see the logfile in /SoftChip/ on you sd card, where you can look which IOS it is the game wants. Then just start SoftChip, enable the 002 fix, start the IOS the game wants and have fun.

PS: You need to select disc settings video mode, if you get black and white video playback with this, you want to test my toy, PM me then

EggsandBacon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
EggsandBacon said:
unsure.gif

Start the game from SoftChip while logging is enabled. When you put the sd card then into your pc, you will see the logfile in /SoftChip/ on you sd card, where you can look which IOS it is the game wants. Then just start SoftChip, enable the 002 fix, start the IOS the game wants and have fun.

PS: You need to select disc settings video mode, if you get black and white video playback with this, you want to test my toy, PM me then
Nvm friend with that link you gave me i found the softchip loader which was the answer to my problems. I just got the game running a while ago now to find the controls lolz. I appreciate the forums help and solutions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: