Hacking help with EmuMMC

ReaperJ101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hey,
so i just got a new 512gb sd card to use with my switch but the thing is i accidentally formatted the old 128gb sd card that has all my saves on it and i did not perform a backup of it on hekate but I did periodically copy the entire contents of emummc to my pc with the RAW1 folder. So my question is there any way to restore my emummc with the RAW1 folder?
I tried using hekate to create the same partition and copy pasting the entire emummc folder back onto the old sd card and all that happened is atmosphere put me back into my previous state before modding, meaning my old cartridge based games were still there but after modding I ripped them and basically played their backup instead of having to carry around the gamecarts with me.
I really don't want to loose my 80 hours of gameplay into xenoblade 2 so any help would be greatly appreciated.

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
If when formating the sd card you also removed the emummc partition then no, there is nothing to do. The *RAW1 folder doesn't contain the emuMMC partition. It only contains info needed to boot emuMMC and the Nintendo folder for emuMMC.

ReaperJ101

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If when formating the sd card you also removed the emummc partition then no, there is nothing to do. The *RAW1 folder doesn't contain the emuMMC partition. It only contains info needed to boot emuMMC and the Nintendo folder for emuMMC.

I see :( thanks for the info

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,
so i just got a new 512gb sd card to use with my switch but the thing is i accidentally formatted the old 128gb sd card that has all my saves on it and i did not perform a backup of it on hekate but I did periodically copy the entire contents of emummc to my pc with the RAW1 folder. So my question is there any way to restore my emummc with the RAW1 folder?
I tried using hekate to create the same partition and copy pasting the entire emummc folder back onto the old sd card and all that happened is atmosphere put me back into my previous state before modding, meaning my old cartridge based games were still there but after modding I ripped them and basically played their backup instead of having to carry around the gamecarts with me.
I really don't want to loose my 80 hours of gameplay into xenoblade 2 so any help would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe you might be able to recover it with an SD recovery tool?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://www.pcgamer.com/battlefield-2042s-zombie-survival-mode-pulled-after-it-immediately-turns-...