Gaming help with DQIX local area conection

ukdevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This may have been asked before an may have been answered but im unable to find anythig about it.

OK myself and my partner are playing DQIX and were wanting to join each other to help fight of the evil
rolleyes.gif

but were having problems conecting to each other infact when we search via the guy in the inn we get a red ssignal box and nothing happnes

im using a
DSL with a m3ds with sakura 1.47x 4th with the BAHAMUT to NoBoot Xenom patched versio of the game

my partner is using
DSI v1.4 with a R4i SDHC v1.4 with 1.24b again with the BAHAMUT to NoBoot Xenom patched versio of the game

is there a problem with the nintendo local conection when patched or do we need an item in game to party together can any one shed some light on this problem plz

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
ukdevil said:
This may have been asked before an may have been answered but im unable to find anythig about it.

OK myself and my partner are playing DQIX and were wanting to join each other to help fight of the evil
rolleyes.gif

but were having problems conecting to each other infact when we search via the guy in the inn we get a red ssignal box and nothing happnes

im using a
DSL with a m3ds with sakura 1.47x 4th with the BAHAMUT to NoBoot Xenom patched versio of the game

my partner is using
DSI v1.4 with a R4i SDHC v1.4 with 1.24b again with the BAHAMUT to NoBoot Xenom patched versio of the game

is there a problem with the nintendo local conection when patched or do we need an item in game to party together can any one shed some light on this problem plz

Hmmm

is hers the R4i-SDHC (sounds like it is)

if u take the Kernel from my DSTT section and then update the TTMenu folder with the update files
(u just boot the Kernel through the R4i menu)

she will be able to play the game clean and then you should be able to connect with her
happy.gif

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Make sure you friend has his wireless on his ds turned (make sure the orange light is on) if it isn't, go to system settings and turn wire less on.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
u need these files also

http://filetrip.net/h25123605-TTDS-EXT-INFO-SAV.html

copy the files from this one into TTMenu folder in the other
(will replace files currently in there)

rename TTMENU.DAT to TTMENU.nds

and copy "TTMenu" folder, "TTMENU.nds" & "TTMENU.SYS" to the Root of the SD card

then when u start up the R4 load the TTMenu.nds and then boot clean rom and enjoy
happy.gif

ukdevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yay that sorted one problem out.
next one is there a way to run un patched version on the M3 DS Real that im useing (like can i run the dstt software on that card aswell)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2