help with DBI and other installers

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i can't move files bigger than 10 gb to my switch, i tried using ftpd, DBI , DBI usb installer and gold leaf and its not working

ghostbitxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about it is "not working"? Can you provide any error logs, screenshots, or at least a description of what the "not working" part is?

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
well with dbi it finished moving to the SD card but the file is incomplete that is through mtp , i can't get usb install to work for some reason it's not connecting to dbibackend, on ftpd once it finishes downloading the file it just starts over and if i cancel it there's no file, on goldleaf it doesn't connect to my pc either for some reason

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well with dbi it finished moving to the SD card but the file is incomplete that is through mtp , i can't get usb install to work for some reason it's not connecting to dbibackend, on ftpd once it finishes downloading the file it just starts over and if i cancel it there's no file, on goldleaf it doesn't connect to my pc either for some reason
do you have enough room on your sd card for the file your installing

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i've nut on my pc but for some reason i can't use that, it says to look in usbsf or something similar in the tinfoil app but it's empty
make sure you install the drivers, place nut.exe the same place where the xci/nsp file is then run it. then connect switch and open tinfoil

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
make sure you install the drivers, place nut.exe the same place where the xci/nsp file is then run it. then connect switch and open tinfoil
installed, also for some reason tinfoil keeps corrupting on my switch i have to reinstall it but now it's not letting me

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Downgrading from DBI to Awoo is like going from driving a Mercedes to a Toyota.

You should investigate a little to see why you have problems with DBI. Don't give up so easily.

Felix12332

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
update i just stopped using applet mode and it worked fine except from a few times i got the invalid lenght error though it worked after retrying 2 more times and worst case scenario i just use awoo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans