Homebrew Question Help with CFW

Mirajane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so the last time I jailbroke my switch was back in June, and I only use homebrew for the save manager. Today I tried jailbreaking again and installed all the new files (atmosphere and hekate). Everything booted up fine but when I tried booting up my save manager (checkpoint) through the homebrew menu via album, it would crash my switch. I also can't launch the homebrew menu through a game, as you can see in the attached image AND i'm unable to launch the game to play. Anyone know how to solve this issue? I've looked almost everywhere trying to look for posts relating to this issue but the closest I got was an error in reading the game cartridge. My system is running on 12.0.1 and I had to create my own emummc today because the cfw didnt come with one and if I remember correctly, I've never had to do this in the past. I also downloaded my files from sdsetup.

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    9.1 MB · Views: 78

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so the last time I jailbroke my switch was back in June, and I only use homebrew for the save manager. Today I tried jailbreaking again and installed all the new files (atmosphere and hekate). Everything booted up fine but when I tried booting up my save manager (checkpoint) through the homebrew menu via album, it would crash my switch. I also can't launch the homebrew menu through a game, as you can see in the attached image AND i'm unable to launch the game to play. Anyone know how to solve this issue? I've looked almost everywhere trying to look for posts relating to this issue but the closest I got was an error in reading the game cartridge. My system is running on 12.0.1 and I had to create my own emummc today because the cfw didnt come with one and if I remember correctly, I've never had to do this in the past. I also downloaded my files from sdsetup.
Checkpoint is busted on newer firmwares. You can use JK's Save Manger though. It also supports games that Checkpoint doesn't.

Mirajane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checkpoint is busted on newer firmwares. You can use JK's Save Manger though. It also supports games that Checkpoint doesn't.

Thanks for the response! Yeah I was going to try out JKSM but my problem is still the unlaunchable game in cfw. It opens fine without cfw, but when im booted into cfw I can't even open the homebrew menu via game because it just won't open like it shows in the image. I'm guessing checkpoint is another issue in itself and I don't want to try and risk doing something wrong before I understand why my game cartridge isn't launching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4