Hacking Help with CFW

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've looked at tutorials and made it up to the bit where I have successfully formatted to the gateway nand thing. What would be the next step not owning cubic ninja. I'm on downgraded 9.2 EUR

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok i have Browserhax and Themehax how do i boot RxTools(i have not downloaded anything apart from Broserhax and Themehax) also it might be worth saying that i cant open any .exe files.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok i have Browserhax and Themehax how do i boot RxTools(i have not downloaded anything apart from Broserhax and Themehax) also it might be worth saying that i cant open any .exe files.

If you can't get the firmware.bin you need to look on that iso site for it, together with the slotX file. Look at the guide I gave you.

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you can't get the firmware.bin you need to look on that iso site for it, together with the slotX file. Look at the guide I gave you.
I have the Rxtools folder in my SD card but do I just need the firmware.bin if I do where do I put it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a more simpler way I can just go to emunand a play games.

Like another CFW.

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have the Rxtools folder in my SD card but do I just need the firmware.bin if I do where do I put it.

Like another CFW.

There isn't, and it's actually a simple method. There is a python script in the tools folder, execute it in order to get the firmware.bin. If you can't get it, look on that iso site.

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What about the CFW thar I can load from HBL if I don't have other options am I meant to be looking for a specific firmware.bin and where do I put it.

Piorjade

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My problem is when i start rxTools and hold R (to open the menu) and press boot rxMode in sysNAND OR boot rxMode in emuNAND it just boots to a black screen with LEDs on. But if I won't open the menu it boots into homemenu and the settings app says RX3D 9.2(blabla)E. (so it looks like i'm in emunand).
So I rebootet, injected FBI via rxTools Menu (rebootet again, to get to my "emunand") but when I click on the Health & Safety app it just opens the Health & Safety app, not FBI. So something must be wrong. :( (btw I used this tutorial: )

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my responses are in bold

that depends on the build of rxtools you are using

. . . be patient setup can take a long time true but when finished you will go to emunand automatically simply by powering on the system

Like another CFW.

using another (different) cfw will not speed up the process besides rxtools is the best (most complete o3ds cfw)
btw if you have a n3ds you should use cakes instead of rxtools

What about the CFW thar I can load from HBL

you can load rxtools or any cfw from the hbc but you still need to setup cfw first
cfw (obviously) is not a simple hbc app

if I don't have other options am I meant to be looking for a specific firmware.bin and where do I put it.
every o3ds cfw will require a firmware.bin and you will have better results if you can create your own if you truely cant run 1 single exe (then how do you extract things without first having installed 7-zip or winrar?) then you can find the firmware.bin (look for one that matches your rxtools build) on that iso site

Blue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Basically I was having trouble when launching mini pasta to open browserhax then to open FBI.3dsx I kept getting errors. so i just skipped that and launched rxtools through homemenuhax. It launched fine i opened FBI.3dsx and i got the same error while trying to install FBI.cia and a legit game.
Basically i can laucnch Rxtool but have no way of installing CIA(s) because it keeps failing.

Attachments

• IMG_20160105_162533.jpg
    IMG_20160105_162533.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_20160105_162526.jpg
    IMG_20160105_162526.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20160105_162519.jpg
    IMG_20160105_162519.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_20160105_162524.jpg
    IMG_20160105_162524.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 96

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Basically I was having trouble when launching mini pasta to open browserhax then to open FBI.3dsx I kept getting errors. so i just skipped that and launched rxtools through homemenuhax. It launched fine i opened FBI.3dsx and i got the same error while trying to install FBI.cia and a legit game.
Basically i can laucnch Rxtool but have no way of installing CIA(s) because it keeps failing.

Have you added the import.db and title.db files to your sd card. You need for the 3DS to restore the corrupt files to install any cia file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg