Hacking Help with cfw on my old 3ds

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I have old 3ds 11.2 luma3ds+a9lh and I wanted to use the ro patches but they are not working for pokemon x it just crashes on boot of the pokemon game because I edited the cro and then rebuilt as a cia and installed and I was wondering if I should use reinand idk help me please

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I'm out of ideas. I haven't encountered this issue before. You might get better assistance with a title like, 'Pokémon X doesn't load patches. Help?'
The first post of the thread is okay, but someone could overlook this as a different issue.
Hope you do get the problem solved.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you rebuilt the CIA correctly? I've never had an issue editing any CRO files in Gen 6 Pokemon games and rebuilding CIAs. Perhaps you didn't recompress the code.bin?

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bumped

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you sure you rebuilt the CIA correctly? I've never had an issue editing any CRO files in Gen 6 Pokemon games and rebuilding CIAs. Perhaps you didn't recompress the code.bin?
the problem is still there and I have no idea what to do

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bumped I need help please :(
That's pretty weird. I built my own CIA romhack of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with CRO edits and it works just fine on my DS. Perhaps we can do a little troubleshooting to see if it's Luma not loading your ROM, or if it's your rom itself. I can give you a link in a PM to my rom and see if that loads for you. If mine doesn't work, we can go through your Luma settings together. If mine does work, then maybe you can send me your edited files and I can try to built the CIA for you I guess. What are you using to rebuild the CIA btw?

SahierKHLover

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty weird. I built my own CIA romhack of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire with CRO edits and it works just fine on my DS. Perhaps we can do a little troubleshooting to see if it's Luma not loading your ROM, or if it's your rom itself. I can give you a link in a PM to my rom and see if that loads for you. If mine doesn't work, we can go through your Luma settings together. If mine does work, then maybe you can send me your edited files and I can try to built the CIA for you I guess. What are you using to rebuild the CIA btw?
That sounds good and I am using 3dsbulder from ASia81 hack pack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY