Help with BotW please

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I posted this in the cheats thread but didn’t get much help maybe was wrong thread to put it in. Long story short I used the “press L + R + A”l to recharge master sword” cheat. Fooled around thought nothing of it. Came back a long time later to play again and now I have this image when I select my master sword and I’m not sure how or if I even can remove it anymore. When I select it Link just flails his arms around the master sword doesn’t actually get drawn. Please help :(

1676083316900.jpeg
1676083316900.jpeg

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Contact the author of the cheat code, or go back to a previous save before using that cheat.
Not sure how I would find the author of the cheat. I did go back to the earliest save I had but it seems the glitch/error whatever you want to call it is still present.

track02

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
East Timor
Your cheat code corrupted your save file, however what you can do is extract your botw save file with an app like edizon then use this save editor Macrobledo's save editor (online, it's a website) to put the master sword back into the file and get rid of the corrupted slot.

Reactions: misticknight1

misticknight1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Your cheat code corrupted your save file, however what you can do is extract your botw save file with an app like edizon then use this save editor Macrobledo's save editor (online, it's a website) to put the master sword back into the file and get rid of the corrupted slot.
Thank you I tried using it but couldn’t work it out so I just downloaded another save and uploaded it to my switch. I have my original intact as well if I ever need to
Recover it
Post automatically merged:

Hey @misticknight1 ! Any luck? This also just recently happened to me and now the sword is completely gone from my inventory 😭
Nah no luck but maybe you’d have better luck with track02 advice above. I just uploaded another users save. I’ve deleted all cheat files from my sd card to never want another game to corrupt again.

Shuishe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you I tried using it but couldn’t work it out so I just downloaded another save and uploaded it to my switch. I have my original intact as well if I ever need to
Recover it
Post automatically merged:

Nah no luck but maybe you’d have better luck with track02 advice above. I just uploaded another users save. I’ve deleted all cheat files from my sd card to never want another game to corrupt again.
Just for my info, what are you using to load a BOTW save that you downloaded? I cant for the life of me get mine to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1