iambananaballsso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have acekard 2 AKAIO 1.5 on ds lite
if i dont enable cheats , the game loads fine, but if i enable cheats, it goes to a white screen and stays there when i load the game
i can still the cheat list and choose which cheats to pick, thats always works., but i want to know why it goes to white screen if the cheats option is enabled in system options.

D

Deleted User

I had the same problem i solved it by re-formating my micro SD card and re-downloading AKAIO and the cheats for the games that i needed using R4cce.

poltergeistx

Trophies
XP
Country
could you give more detailed info on how you did that? I'm having the same problem and I really don't know TOO much about this. thank you.

iambananaballsso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just tried that (reformatting , putting new copy of cheat file, and the firmware) and it still goes to white screen
anyone know how to fix this?

iambananaballsso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are the new loaders for the AKAIO 1.5, can i get the link, also what do you mean by new cheat?
i have been to the loader site, but theres three links, and i dont know which one i need

jak larnak

Trophies
XP
Country
France
iambananaballsso said:
what are the new loaders for the AKAIO 1.5, can i get the link, also what do you mean by new cheat?
i have been to the loader site, but theres three links, and i dont know which one i need

You have an AK2 right? so click on the "AK2/AK2i loader" link. Wasn't really hard...
The latest cheat database can be found here (Acekard supports CHEATS.XML, CHEAT.DAT and USRCHEAT.DAT)

For your white screen problem, if it is still there when you reinstall AKAIO, try to enable cheats and Soft reset in the patch options.

jandy999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iambananaballsso said:
i have acekard 2 AKAIO 1.5 on ds lite
if i dont enable cheats , the game loads fine, but if i enable cheats, it goes to a white screen and stays there when i load the game
i can still the cheat list and choose which cheats to pick, thats always works., but i want to know why it goes to white screen if the cheats option is enabled in system options.
I had the same problem earlier this month. I solved it by NOT using Narin's USRCHEAT.DAT, but using the original .dat in AKAIO folder. Everything works! Then just update through wi-fi. if you don't just go to Maccas! Hope this helped
smile.gif

Jandy999

iambananaballsso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried reformatting the card, putting akaio 1.5 with new loader and wifi plugin from their site, i downloaded the latest cheat file through wifi, and then enabled soft reset and cheat codes, then when i start the game, it goes to white screen, but if i use akaio 1.4.1 i dont get the white screen..............

HOW DO I FIX THIS?

bach3609

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
iambananaballsso said:
i tried reformatting the card, putting akaio 1.5 with new loader and wifi plugin from their site, i downloaded the latest cheat file through wifi, and then enabled soft reset and cheat codes, then when i start the game, it goes to white screen, but if i use akaio 1.4.1 i dont get the white screen..............

HOW DO I FIX THIS?
Is it happening for a particular game or all games? Maybe you were using the old loader page. It is this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end