Hacking Help with 2 problems.

SanzioSan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im hacking my friends wii i updated it to 4.0 and had cioscorp installed with preloader...
only im having problems because i cant run the game i burned him through the disc channel
it asks to update. And for some reason preloader wont load my hacks.ini. Im NOT using an
sdhc card and i tried using different hacks.ini files with different memory cards and no dice.

My other problem is that i cant get my hands on a 72.app so i can create a theme from a .mym.
I tried unpacking the system menu wad and renaming the 0000001.app to 72.app and using that as a base. But the csm comes out to be 15MB in size and bricks his wii when i install it. Im wondering what im doing wrong??

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
SanzioSan said:
Im hacking my friends wii i updated it to 4.0 and had cioscorp installed with preloader...
only im having problems because i cant run the game i burned him through the disc channel
it asks to update. And for some reason preloader wont load my hacks.ini. Im NOT using an
sdhc card and i tried using different hacks.ini files with different memory cards and no dice.

why didnt you brick block the game before burning?

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
You answered your own first question. Preloader will block updates from the disk channel but as you cant get the ini to work then you cant do this so until you do you will either have to use brick block first or fix the ini problem

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure your hacks ini is the right version and not an older one. Is it named correctly (no spaces maybe) and its in the root of the sd card

SanzioSan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiistarter said:
Are you sure your hacks ini is the right version and not an older one. Is it named correctly (no spaces maybe) and its in the root of the sd card

yes my hacks.ini is 4.0U and its in the root of the memory card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: decided to make wood menu the default flashcart menu instead of twl menu