Homebrew [HELP]Why does browserhax not work on my old 3DS.

xteaselx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys and girls,

I'm trying to use the browsehax on my 3ds (v. 9.5.0) for the first time, but i'm stuck at the part where i have to open the browser, enter at "yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php" but nothing happens, only thing i got is "communication error". I want to downgrade my 3ds in order to use homebrew channel, install a cfw, fbi....

in the very beggining of the tutorial I've changed the date to 00:00 01/01/2000, erased the setting of the browser, changed the theme to normal, but nothing happens when i try to access browserhax, no space bar to click, only "communication error"

3ds.PNG

These are the files on sd root.

Someone know what i'm doing wrong?

thank you for your time

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Hi guys and girls,

I'm trying to use the browsehax on my 3ds (v. 9.5.0) for the first time, but i'm stuck at the part where i have to open the browser, enter at "yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php" but nothing happens, only thing i got is "communication error". I want to downgrade my 3ds in order to use homebrew channel, install a cfw, fbi....

in the very beggining of the tutorial I've changed the date to 00:00 01/01/2000, erased the setting of the browser, changed the theme to normal, but nothing happens when i try to access browserhax, no space bar to click, only "communication error"

View attachment 68853

thank you for your time
The server is down, try using a "mirror" link like...

http://browserhax.dahou.se/

Last edited by AutumnWolf,
Reactions: xteaselx

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys and girls,

View attachment 68853

thank you for your time

The pages are currently being migrated to a new server, until then browserhax as well as any secondary exploit that requires yellows8's pages (ex. HomeMenuHax) cannot be installed. Only one I've found that still works is Supermysterychunkhax and Stickerhax.

There are however mirrors that are available.

Reactions: xteaselx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1